Turret Gunners

Qckington
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 18
Anyone else’s bullets seek to be having no effect on turret gunners in tanks? Every time I shoot at the gunner in the mg turret on a tank my rounds seem to go right through them despite my irons being directly on them.

Comments

• UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have had a few matches today where I was shooting blanks if it went past 50m. Would shoot long shots and have a buddy see if there was a bullet going or not, and there wasnt. Aimed at a guys head in the turret and nothing happened.
  • GrimeySix
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think someone else had brought this up and it sounded like the gunner may have been ducking but it was a visual glitch.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    I think someone else had brought this up and it sounded like the gunner may have been ducking but it was a visual glitch.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info.
  • Qckington
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »

Thanks, bro, that actually makes sense.