This Week in Battlefield V

squad conquest

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The mode isn't worth more than a few words.
Crap, too small (or too big), not enough people,
needs assignments for running (not killing)
usually lopsided (once it's over it's over)

just generally crap.

Comments

• MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The outcome is usually determined in about the first 3-4 minutes, but you then have to wait another 10 or more for it to end.
    There is no team balancing of any kind, so if it was a wipe before, it'll probvably be a wipe again.

Etc.

Utter crap.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it’s great. Especially if people are just getting into BF. Not as hectic and it gets the job done. I hate TDM but not because “it’s sucks bro”, but because I personally don’t like TDM.

The mode doesn’t suck. You just don’t like it. That’s fine. But see it for what it is, not what you think it’s supposed to be.
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squad conquest = boring snooze fest
  • scienceteacher74
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hate it. I struggle most games I have played, it is just not for me. I play frontlines almost exclusively.
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This week's conquest is all about knowing people. It's all about players who tend to squad together constantly. If you don't have a squad of people you know, you're just hung out to dry. The only thing you can do is hope that you fall into a squad that does communicate.

I don't know enough people to get into full squads... But! I've had some good squads who talk with each other. That doesn't happen very often, so I'm thankful for that.
    Sorry, but this week is about full squad groups...

Btw... This week is nothing but 2 squads vs 2 squads. Could you guys allow the two squads to communicate with each other? Just and idea for these conquest maps of course. 2 squads = Full team VoIP
  • MonicasCigar
    Hate it. I struggle most games I have played, it is just not for me. I play frontlines almost exclusively.

I hear ya. I either play GO or breakthrough only.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Honestly I hate myself for saying it, but I kind of like it. Never played domination but may try it because from what I hear it's kind of the same.

I kind of wish it was 12v12 instead of 8v8. Is there really only like 3 or 4 maps? They could take this game mode and make about 20 or so maps with different sections of the maps.

I'd like to see twisted steel with the bridge and another flag in the swamp.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Squad conquest = boring snooze fest

Better than TDM
  • MonicasCigar
    Honestly I hate myself for saying it, but I kind of like it. Never played domination but may try it because from what I hear it's kind of the same.

I kind of wish it was 12v12 instead of 8v8. Is there really only like 3 or 4 maps? They could take this game mode and make about 20 or so maps with different sections of the maps.

I'd like to see twisted steel with the bridge and another flag in the swamp.

I agree. 12vs12 would solve a bunch for the size of the maps. and yes, only 3 maps, feels like a waste. :/
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    I agree. 12vs12 would solve a bunch for the size of the maps. and yes, only 3 maps, feels like a waste. :/

Same maps, but shrunken down. 1 having a tad bit of a difference, on and off, w/the sand storm. Except that...same maps.