Get rid of the cheaters or give me my money back

vTOMKATv
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice/EA needs to get their **** together and do something about these hackers. The game is almost unplayable and will be dead in a month if something isn't done. Some of the hackers are even admitting it and laughing about it in game because they know there are no repercusions. one guys name today is 15daysnoban. He changes it everyday. Sad that the creators of the game make their money and don't care afterward.

Comments

• STOPchris
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is pretty BAD. I just played with one that admitted it. He emptied the server going 59-1... We need to DEMAND refunds or a lawsuit. This is bad.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7m013y/?context=0
    danmitre
    Global Community Manager
    10 points
    ·
    3 months ago
    Anti-cheat efforts is of HIGH priority for us. We want the battlefield to be enjoyable and as fair as possible. With every release and update we improve our anti-cheat systems to mitigate against new and existing cheat programs, bots, etc. Battlefield V will have the latest and greatest, and we will continue to dedicate resources to improving throughout Tides of War.
  • HydroExcursion
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    to many cheaters.
    quit playing too
  • absoluteone87
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vTOMKATv wrote: »
    Dice/EA needs to get their **** together and do something about these hackers. The game is almost unplayable and will be dead in a month if something isn't done. Some of the hackers are even admitting it and laughing about it in game because they know there are no repercusions. one guys name today is 15daysnoban. He changes it everyday. Sad that the creators of the game make their money and don't care afterward.

I had that guy in my game a few weeks ago. He was changing the number in his name between matches even. I didn’t know,still don’t, how to change my name.

Anyway cheaters suck.
    This thread will be closed any moment since a cheater mega thread exists.

Plus op your gonna get sanctioned or told about “name and shame” being against forum rules. Moderators are pretty chill about it on first offense. Happened to me too. I forgot because it was such an obvious cheater I felt who cares since it’s 100% fact. Apparently it’s still against the rules.

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In before lock.
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7m013y/?context=0
    danmitre
    Global Community Manager
    10 points
    ·
    3 months ago
    Anti-cheat efforts is of HIGH priority for us. We want the battlefield to be enjoyable and as fair as possible. With every release and update we improve our anti-cheat systems to mitigate against new and existing cheat programs, bots, etc. Battlefield V will have the latest and greatest, and we will continue to dedicate resources to improving throughout Tides of War.

It's funny cause they said the same thing for BF1 a couple of months ago...
  • Carbonic
    974 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!