Okay what is going on the China release new cheats for this game

huginn123
33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This is crazy I'm a decent player but man and I'm seeing some of these guys on here like 80 killstreak I mean really 80 and you've only died four times God I'm so pissed off for buying this game

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Squadplay, they're just better than you or they're good in a vehicle. The only cheating you can do on a console currently is a bit of glitching, and not cheating using "hacks" like you're implying.
  • James_D_Sidious
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    um that's not cheating
  • full951
    2413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    very doable when the cards go your way
  • huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    B's there is a heck I'm playing a game right now on this guy is 91 + 10 no he's not in an airplane he's shooting through walls and he hasn't freaking aimbot
  • huginn123
    edited January 20
    I take that back he has a 107 and 23 d

[Name and shame]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • huginn123
    This is B's you need to fix this EA
  • huginn123
    EA PL look at this this guy is hacking
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    huginn123 wrote: »
    EA PL look at this this guy is hacking

His stats look pretty legit. I don’t see anything sketchy about them. His accuracy is solid; I think he’s just a good player. They exist.

• huginn123
    He was running around with the m1 only shooting twice getting headshots that looks pretty fishy to me I would totally understand if he was in a bomber but he wasn't
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    there is cheating , lag switches and modded controllers , it's the same from bf1, look up the rapid fire modded controller devices , if you don't believe me , this same talk was in the BF1 forums and forums of the battlefield past , talking about the usb dongles for the controller to plug in to.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He was running around with the m1 only shooting twice getting headshots that looks pretty fishy to me I would totally understand if he was in a bomber but he wasn't

Remember, though, what looks like 2 shots on your screen could be more on his if the Time to Death is off, and the server isn’t registering the shots he’s really taking.

I just seems that on console, sketchy looking play can be explained by server issues before hacking and aimbots enter the conversation. In fact, I’m not sure either belong in the conversation when you’re talking about consoles.

• ElliotLH
    7795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 20
    I take that back he has a 107 and 23 d

[Name and shame]

These matches do not appear to exist according to BFT. Why don't you provide proof to back up your claims?

Also name and shame isn't allowed here.
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    search utube for recoil and aimbot scripts you will see a lot of clips of people using it on pubg, fortnight, these devices also help console players use keyboard and mouse, and mod map aim assist , rapid fire and other features.
  • huginn123
    It looks like I'm in jail I can't name any names on here so they warned me so I don't know when I'll be able to get out of jail LOL
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get it man trust me. I have seriously struggled in this game. I have broke a controller already lol. I like this game, but it's just not fun playing against what seem like all stars all the time. Kills any fun I try to keep attaining.