Sqaud Death Match

full951
2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I call for it to be brought back.

some of my best infantry only experiences were in sqaud Death match. 5 v15

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm down with that mode brother. That was indeed a lot of fun. Was that in BF3? Bad Company? I can't remember...
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't mind seeing it come back. Even for a limited time
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    all titles up to bf4. it was my favorite on HC mode. I reall wish they would give consoles a 4k update to bf4 and let matchmaking work across bf4, bf1 and bfv in a master chief collection style experience
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Like the McRib sandwich
  • full951

yeah. that's the way to do it apparently. like rush. they took it away.. now we miss it and are hyped to play it again.