What the hell did you [REMOVED] do to these guns

huginn123
33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 19
Guns are weak what the heck
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• Adumbscreename
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's like all guns dropped 10 points per avg hit. I used to love the m1a1.... Not now... Takes a clip or 3 headshots. Crazy!
  • huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Okay I'm not the only one
  • mudpig44
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's like all guns dropped 10 points per avg hit. I used to love the m1a1.... Not now... Takes a clip or 3 headshots. Crazy!

The Tiger has been nerfed terribly it gets outgunned by everything from Churchill’s to p00fs with piats. It’s complete **** now Pretty much like whole game. Way to go Dice and EA you’ve ruined the only game I play on Xbox.
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't had any issues with guns, game plays the same for me as before patch regarding gunplay.
  • darbyofool
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had a couple of issues with drilling shotgun, but other then that they seem to be okay, but I dont use many of the guns in the game. I got my set ups I like
  • holypalace4567
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 wrote: »

The Tiger has been nerfed terribly it gets outgunned by everything from Churchill’s to p00fs with piats. It’s complete **** now Pretty much like whole game. Way to go Dice and EA you’ve ruined the only game I play on Xbox.

Well the piats will more than likely get a nerf soon. I do agree though the nerf to tiger tanks are not needed they are classified as a heavy tank and should be able to survive longer than a light or medium tank. Another bad "nerf" was to the AA's before the patch I actually felt like I was an anti air gunner but after it is just like i am tickling the fighters or bombers. I had a bomber fly straight at me and I only did 40 damage and I had x3 okerlion guns firing at him. I mean come on you have 3 37mm flak cannons firing you should be doing alot more than 40 damage atleast that's my opinion. I even reset and did not get that specialization and I did even less damage. That so called "refactoring" to the flak was not needed. I've flown in a fighter getting hit by flak it's annoying but at the same time. Learn where the aa is and get your squad mate to bomb it simple. Sorry for the rant guys but with each new patch comes 20 more problems
  • CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they nerfed the tiger from the beta, in the beta it was better now i avoid it and go for the little tank, that is better since you're never tanking against tanks but tanking against infantry .
  • holypalace4567
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's true. I would like for them to bring air superiority back but add a new mode called tank superiority. I feel that might have success
  • The_BERG_366
    2313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to Call of Duty 5. Everyone is shooting laser insta kill rounds while my gun is loaded with air soft pellets.

yes... EVERYONE has an advantage over you. in fact everyone claims that everyone else has an advantage over them. see the problem here?

gun damage is still exactly the same. they slightly increased the recoil on the m1, you probably just don't hit enough shots anymore. damage DID NOT get nerfed.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same old story. Can’t believe The amount of people trying to find excuses why they’re crap. It’s the snowflake society in full effect.
  • huginn123
    edited January 21
    No not a snowflake crying just a person that's aggravated because EA is trying to make snowflakes happy by making the guns less powerful
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They definitely reduced the min damage of the Gewehr 43 from 35 to 33.5 damage per bullet. I think the they did the same with the A1 (can’t remember name...semi auto assault class rifle).

But that doesn’t explain what you’re experiencing.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to Call of Duty 5. Everyone is shooting laser insta kill rounds while my gun is loaded with air soft pellets.

No kidding. One shot from a pistol and I'm dead, but I shot him ten times
  • The_BERG_366
    2313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    huginn123 wrote: »
    No not a snowflake crying just a person that's aggravated because EA is trying to make snowflakes happy by making the guns less powerful

they ARE NOT weaker... do u seriously think they could just ghost patch that and 99% of the community wouldn't notice?
    SWCC9517 wrote: »

No kidding. One shot from a pistol and I'm dead, but I shot him ten times

let me quote myself: "yes... EVERYONE has an advantage over you. in fact everyone claims that everyone else has an advantage over them. see the problem here?"
  • SWCC9517
    Then the servers must have issues. But when I shoot someone point blank in the head and I don't kill them, you tell me why they don't die.
  • abdulwhed
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

yas
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    Then the servers must have issues. But when I shoot someone point blank in the head and I don't kill them, you tell me why they don't die.

From the info I’ve found online - and there’s not a lot - the damage multiplier for a headshot is x2.0.

A player has 100 hit points. Let’s assume you’re using the Gewehr 43. This gun does 45 dmg at point blank range on the torso. If you headshot someone at point blank, it will do 45 dmg x 2 = 90 dmg.

Therefore, your opponent will not die from one shot; he will still have 10 hp remaining.

Other guns do less damage at point blank rank (many of the automatics are around 25), which means you’d need to get 2 headshots to kill an enemy ((25 x 2) + (25 x 2)) = 100.

Few guns at point blank range will kill in one headshot (maybe only snipers and shotguns...I just found some basic stats on Symthic, but I did not comb through them yet.

BTW...all BF games I’ve ever played treated headshots and damage multipliers this way.
  • SWCC9517
    Then how do u die from one shot of a pistol with full health
  • SWCC9517
    This game is a joke. I die from single shots all day long but I shoot point blank in the head with a rifle and takes 2-3 shots. It's a total rip off