What the hell did you [REMOVED] do to these guns

2»

Comments

• Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    Then how do u die from one shot of a pistol with full health

You don’t.

You’re not really dying from one shot; it just looks like you are, because the Time to Death is screwy. What you are seeing on your screen is not what is actually happening. That enemy that one-shot you actually fired 3-4 shots from his living room.

On the flip side, many of your opponents have cursed your gamer tag in anger, because you one-shot them (on their screen). On your screen, you pulled the trigger 3 times and landed 3 shots for the kill.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've never got a one shot kill
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    I've never got a one shot kill

I know...that’s what I’m trying to explain.

But if you could watch your opponents’ screens, it would look like SWCC9517 is getting one shot kills all the time. And then they call you a hacker. Ha!

• sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same old story. Can’t believe The amount of people trying to find excuses why they’re crap. It’s the snowflake society in full effect.
    Same old story. Can’t believe The amount of people trying to find excuses why they’re crap. It’s the snowflake society in full effect.

Agreed