Is there a way I can sell my digital copy

huginn123
27 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is there anyway I can sell my digital copy least I can recoup some of my money back although I kind of feel bad to sell the game to someone since its thing is the biggest piece of junk ever

Comments

• ElliotLH
    4939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No you cannot. You'd have to actually sell your Xbox Live account as that's where the licence is held.
  • mudpig44
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it’s a trap. I’ll never buy a game through the Xbox store again.
  • ElliotLH
    4939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's pretty much the only reason I still buy discs haha
  • lionking7001
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No unfortunately not. I am one of few who didn't like Red dead 2, couldn't sell my digital copy.
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No unfortunately not. I am one of few who didn't like Red dead 2, couldn't sell my digital copy.

I didn't like Red Dead 2 either but I love BFV.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Wasn't a fan of RD2 neither but boy was that a beautiful looking game.
  • CosmicStriker
    630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is there anyway i can sell my digital video purchases ?
    i went to the digital streaming video rental store and bought some of their used previously viewed streams ....
    LOL welcome to the no resale value age , and they are making bucks off the consumer as were as before computer video games came with boxes, fabric maps , booklets and lots of stuff, for less than $50 max prices, now you get none of that and they charge much more, and you can't sell it, you just better protect your account so you can access it as long as the company stays around, it's cool that you can have a old Atari 2600 or NES bring it out decades later hook it up and play old games from companies long gone (well Atari is long gone) .
  • Mishkin37
    646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i went to the digital streaming video rental store and bought some of their used previously viewed streams ....
    LOL welcome to the no resale value age , and they are making bucks off the consumer as were as before computer video games came with boxes, fabric maps , booklets and lots of stuff, for less than $50 max prices, now you get none of that and they charge much more, and you can't sell it, you just better protect your account so you can access it as long as the company stays around, it's cool that you can have a old Atari 2600 or NES bring it out decades later hook it up and play old games from companies long gone (well Atari is long gone) .

Have you tried playing your old NES? It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. If the contacts on the 72 pin connector are pushed back - like most are - games do not play, or flash, or look like garbage.

I have a closet full of old systems and games, but they stay in boxes due to digital games. And my Raspberry Pi.
  • moosehunter1969
    1067 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The cost of games now is pretty much the same as it’s akways been. I remember Megadrive games costing £50 back in the early 90’s.
    You make it sound like digital games are bad, they aren’t. I’d take digital any day of the week for the sheer convenience. You always have a choice.
    Finally to the OP, the games great and getting better all the time. Learn to play it, don’t give up so easily.
  • Mishkin37
    646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The cost of games now is pretty much the same as it’s akways been. I remember Megadrive games costing £50 back in the early 90’s.
    You make it sound like digital games are bad, they aren’t. I’d take digital any day of the week for the sheer convenience. You always have a choice.
    Finally to the OP, the games great and getting better all the time. Learn to play it, don’t give up so easily.

I agree with Moosehunter. Let’s stop pretending that we’re getting hosed now, because games don’t come in cardboard packaging with an instruction manual you probably wouldn’t read anyway.

When you factor inflation, a $60 game in 1992 would be the equivalent of about $115 today.

And some games actually cost more than $59.99. Some were $63.99, $65 and even $69.99. Unless you’re buying the deluxe edition, you can get every game today for $60 or less - which in the early 90s, would be the equivalent of $35.

So, no, it wasn’t better back in the “good old days.”