I've uninstalled BFV

supamariomite
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 18
I've had enough, I have decided to uninstall BFV. It's been almost 3 months since its release and it's still broken new patches bring in new bugs or enhances old bugs and also the terrible anti-cheat. I'm done with this game since Dice & EA don't care about making this game work properly, well, then I shouldn't either. I'm off to play other games from other gaming developers/companies that actually care about their games/products.

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    852 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7m013y/?context=0
    danmitre
    Global Community Manager
    10 points
    ·
    3 months ago
    Anti-cheat efforts is of HIGH priority for us. We want the battlefield to be enjoyable and as fair as possible. With every release and update we improve our anti-cheat systems to mitigate against new and existing cheat programs, bots, etc. Battlefield V will have the latest and greatest, and we will continue to dedicate resources to improving throughout Tides of War.
  • supamariomite
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    3 months ago, Yeah what a load of corporate BS.
  • l4chy
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7m013y/?context=0
    danmitre
    Global Community Manager
    10 points
    ·
    3 months ago
    Anti-cheat efforts is of HIGH priority for us. We want the battlefield to be enjoyable and as fair as possible. With every release and update we improve our anti-cheat systems to mitigate against new and existing cheat programs, bots, etc. Battlefield V will have the latest and greatest, and we will continue to dedicate resources to improving throughout Tides of War.

LOL, Maybe they forgot to turn it ON....because I'm seeing no evidence of a working anti-cheat in this game.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    giphy.gif
    Bye bye.
  • choppernNZ
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bye bye you, game is game lol and its fun
  • TFBisquit
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Silly posts about quitting. Equally silly responses to it. One would think both are the same laughing at eachother...
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3771 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 18
    3 months ago, Yeah what a load of corporate BS.

lol...we arent even at the 2 month mark for global release.

Even with early access, we are only at the 2 month 1 week mark.

-CB