Filpper

SpecialK34689
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I’ve heard filpper, the dolphin. at least twice while playing BF V. Anyone else?

Comments

• KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ah filpper! Flipper's cousin...nope i dont hear it im afraid,as in background sounds during gameplay?

All i hear is the sound of screaming woman all the time.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LOL! My buddies think im a psycho but ive DEFINITELY heard that a few times.
  • SpecialK34689
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They’re the crazy ones! Ok Dice what’s the deal?
  • co191234
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can find the dolphin in game. In Norivick map next to the train track in the sea
  • MCFreakReturns
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes dolphin sound is in game along with other animal noises. You hear them when you barge through random doors.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I swear I've heard "get off my nut sack" several times but no way that's actually there lol
  • SpecialK34689
    Filpper update. I haven’t heard him for a long time! It’s one of the few things I actually enjoyed in this game and now that’s gone!