Weekly BF

Ribeyerolles 1918 availabilty.

Jinxalot
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys! I just started playing the game after upgrading my PC recently. Is this gun not obtainable anymore? What is the point of getting skins for it via the Tides of War Chapter rewards "Lightning Strikes" which started earlier today?

On the Page https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/holiday-gift-battlefield-5-ribeyrolles-m1897 it says :

"Enjoy these giveaways. If you should miss this offer, you’ll be able to purchase these weapons for Company Coin, the in-game currency of Battlefield V which you earn by playing the game.

– Jonas Elfving
"

Does this mean that it is still available at some time in the in-game shop?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    It was a gift from DICE to the community at Xmas. Yep the Ribey will be purchasable with Boins or CC with a future update

Got the Birch skins for it last night, personally I do not like the weapon much, bipod is shaky and the gun is outclassed by the STG 44
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's under Armory>Weapons. I got a confirmation from a friend who started to play BFV mid chapter 1 and he saw the VGO for purchase.