Battlefield 4 "Multiplayer" Sucks

glazeyuzu
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited January 18
I don't even know why you guys support it to be honest, the multiplayer on this game is complete trash and it doesn't even work properly, all you ever do is just continuously defend a company who gives you complete utter trash and then you either defend it, or all you do is complain about it and then continue to defend it anyway a couple of days later...

The "multiplayer" on this game is a joke, it doesn't even work properly, there's so much lag and rubber banding it's insane how this game has received positive feedback in terms of reviews, paid-off reviewers? I think so...

You can't even be bothered to fix these issues from years ago or at least address them, these problems have been in the game since day one and yet you still don't say anything about it or do anything about it. This is not only disgusting but hilarious how you think I'm going to even be bothered about buying YOUR future products - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And no, before the typical forum loser comes on this thread just saying "it's your internet connection idiot, don't blame the game loser", I can play Battlefield 3's multiplayer just fine, even on servers with Conquest Large and 64 players, how come I can't do that here on Battlefield 4? Exactly, stop defending companies who don't care about you, either you're a slave or you're paid-off by them to say good things about their trash products, loser...

So yeah, have fun playing this trash game, I will be playing masterpieces, it's funny how backwards you've really gone, Battlefield 3 was the last good Battlefield game in terms of multiplayer, the franchise died after Battlefield 3, and only idiots will disagree... :)

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    PEBKAC
  • GUNNY1966
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

glazeyuzu wrote: »
    I don't even know why you guys support it to be honest, the multiplayer on this game is complete trash and it doesn't even work properly, all you ever do is just continuously defend a company who gives you complete utter trash and then you either defend it, or all you do is complain about it and then continue to defend it anyway a couple of days later...

The "multiplayer" on this game is a joke, it doesn't even work properly, there's so much lag and rubber banding it's insane how this game has received positive feedback in terms of reviews, paid-off reviewers? I think so...

You can't even be bothered to fix these issues from years ago or at least address them, these problems have been in the game since day one and yet you still don't say anything about it or do anything about it. This is not only disgusting but hilarious how you think I'm going to even be bothered about buying YOUR future products - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And no, before the typical forum loser comes on this thread just saying "it's your internet connection idiot, don't blame the game loser", I can play Battlefield 3's multiplayer just fine, even on servers with Conquest Large and 64 players, how come I can't do that here on Battlefield 4? Exactly, stop defending companies who don't care about you, either you're a slave or you're paid-off by them to say good things about their trash products, loser...

So yeah, have fun playing this trash game, I will be playing masterpieces, it's funny how backwards you've really gone, Battlefield 3 was the last good Battlefield game in terms of multiplayer, the franchise died after Battlefield 3, and only idiots will disagree... :)

At first I wasn't even going to reply to this based off of nothing more than you're system or specific settings are the MAIN TOPIC of discussion in regard to what issues your experiencing. Now before you go & make a rude comment or say that this isn't so I would suggest you do so cleaning on your system as well as provide us with some of your system spec's. You can complete some easy task to help first complete the following task:

Before you complete any of the following I suggest checking for MALWARE. Use the FREE version of Malwarebytes & run the scan & see the results!

( 1 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"
    ( 2 ) Either Copy & paste or type in the following: ipconfig /flushdns - then press ENTER.
    ( 3 ) Check for integrity Violations- ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"
    Either Copy & paste or type in the following: sfc /scannow - then press ENTER. Once it completes Run a MANUAL WINDOWS UPDATE regardless of what is shown.
    Some files are hidden & you will receive them thru a WINDOWS UPDATE. RESTART YOUR PC!
    ( 4 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Allow the scan to complete. Restart your PC after each ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND has completed
    ( 5 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    ( 6 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Once you have completed all the following You need to check to see if your GRAPHICS DRIVERS are CURRENT. Now there is a method to the madness when completing the task & if your NOT knowledgeable of how to do it, you can go to the following link & locate it. # 38 for NVIDIA drivers
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2511/bf4-pc-help-tips-tricks-suggestions/p1

"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

• glazeyuzu
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    PEBKAC

Sure, loser...
  • glazeyuzu
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    glazeyuzu wrote: »

At first I wasn't even going to reply to this based off of nothing more than you're system or specific settings are the MAIN TOPIC of discussion in regard to what issues your experiencing. Now before you go & make a rude comment or say that this isn't so I would suggest you do so cleaning on your system as well as provide us with some of your system spec's. You can complete some easy task to help first complete the following task:

Before you complete any of the following I suggest checking for MALWARE. Use the FREE version of Malwarebytes & run the scan & see the results!

( 1 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"
    ( 2 ) Either Copy & paste or type in the following: ipconfig /flushdns - then press ENTER.
    ( 3 ) Check for integrity Violations- ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"
    Either Copy & paste or type in the following: sfc /scannow - then press ENTER. Once it completes Run a MANUAL WINDOWS UPDATE regardless of what is shown.
    Some files are hidden & you will receive them thru a WINDOWS UPDATE. RESTART YOUR PC!
    ( 4 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Allow the scan to complete. Restart your PC after each ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND has completed
    ( 5 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    ( 6 ) Open up ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT- "Right Click" & select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" -
    type or copy & paste in the following: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Once you have completed all the following You need to check to see if your GRAPHICS DRIVERS are CURRENT. Now there is a method to the madness when completing the task & if your NOT knowledgeable of how to do it, you can go to the following link & locate it. # 38 for NVIDIA drivers
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2511/bf4-pc-help-tips-tricks-suggestions/p1

"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

It's not my system, it's the game.

Get over it.

I can run Grand Theft Auto V and newer games with bigger worlds and better graphics than this piece of trash, my PC is great.
  • alucardgr
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bATTLEFIELD 4 and Battlefield 3 are the best bf games so far.... all good about bf stops in BF4 i never experienced such a lag as you sayed...... probably you are playing on wrong servers.... There is no other game you can have such experience
  • glazeyuzu
    alucardgr wrote: »
    bATTLEFIELD 4 and Battlefield 3 are the best bf games so far.... all good about bf stops in BF4 i never experienced such a lag as you sayed...... probably you are playing on wrong servers.... There is no other game you can have such experience

You're paid-off.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!