Making battlefield an Open world game?

Tovarisch_Maxim
124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I mean, dont you think that constantly replaying the same maps is getting old and boring already? What about making the next battlefield game an open world game?

Comments

• Army_bloodcore
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 18
    Like Minecraft???
    I think, also it will be good idea to add in Battlefield swords, horses, charming tables and crafting (NO!!!).
  • Vespervin
    1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would rather they make Battlefield more like Battlefield 3 and 4 again.
  • HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lets add F1 cars while we are at it and race around the nurburgring while attack helis assault position Bravo in grid square Q30.
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    Lets add F1 cars while we are at it and race around the nurburgring while attack helis assault position Bravo in grid square Q30.
    Like Minecraft???
    I think, also it will be good idea to add in Battlefield swords, horses, charming tables and crafting (NO!!!).

Congratulations guys, you have been awarded with a champion cup for the best jokes of 2019.
  • Army_bloodcore
    Listen to me, guy! I paid for Battlefield $2.50, and I want to get fun! More kills, frags and funny moments. Because it is MY copy of the game!
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    edited January 19
    Listen to me, guy! I paid for Battlefield $2.50, and I want to get fun! More kills, frags and funny moments. Because it is MY copy of the game!

Where did I said you cant do those following things? I just simply suggested an idea.

By suggesting open world I meant something like in Planetside 2.
  • Army_bloodcore

Where did I said you cant do those following things? I just simply suggested an idea.

You're didn't played Battlefield 3 (as I see). So, maybe try it?

• Tovarisch_Maxim

You're didn't played Battlefield 3 (as I see). So, maybe try it?

I started to get interested into battlefield pretty late, I know. But I have heard tha battlefield 3 has already pretty low online count, since It's already an old game. Would love to play it, but I think It's just too late.