Great anti-cheat effort

5bulletsSLR
59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 18
Starting from 5.30 min, enjoy guys. 0 anti-cheat in this game, lol.
[video removed for name and shame]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Commentary was annoying... Obviously they need a better anti cheat in the game due to people like this but to be honest I haven't encountered a hacker in the 130+ hour that I have played or streamed this game..... If I do I just switch servers and not complain about it.
  • AwfulMcBad
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Commentary was annoying... Obviously they need a better anti cheat in the game due to people like this but to be honest I haven't encountered a hacker in the 130+ hour that I have played or streamed this game..... If I do I just switch servers and not complain about it.

Hi Norkdorf.
    I saw your in game last night

I have the same philosophy as you do.
    I just change servers when people are blatantly cheating.
  • FritzCT
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP you would be better off uploading the video to u tube and reporting as all that will happen here is the post will be closed down for N & S.

FF is active - visit some cheat sites and you'll see plenty of people **** about getting banned. You see the odd one on these forums too with the usual "I was hacked", "it was my brother/ neighbour/ dog/ cat".

I don't think anyone believes there are no cheats in this game, the only bone of contention is how many and fortunately I don;t come across too many as blatant as this guy.

Like others have said I simply move on when I get too suspicious about others gameplay.

Fritz
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, those are some magic bullets.
  • FrozenDroplet
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Well, what if there's at least one hacker in almost every server?
    That's actually how bad it is in SEA servers. Chinese people and all, you know?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well, what if there's at least one hacker in almost every server?
    What if everyone is cheating but me? How can I live with such enlightenment?
  • ragnarok013
    3062 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 18
    There is in fact anti-cheat in BF5, DICE confirms it in this post: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388

By nature anti-cheat is an ever moving target of measure\countermeasure\counter counter measure and so on. If you suspect that you've run into a hacker gather video evidence and link it to your Origin report so DICE can evaluate it and if it is determined to be hacking take additional measures.
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18

[removed]

ANNND this is why I don't play PvP On PC. the hacker is not to bright drawing attention to himself. The really good ones will be just slightly better than everybody else as to not draw attention.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • 5bulletsSLR
    There is in fact anti-cheat in BF5, DICE confirms it in this post: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388

By nature anti-cheat is an ever moving target of measure\countermeasure\counter counter measure and so on. If you suspect that you've run into a hacker gather video evidence and link it to your Origin report so DICE can evaluate it and if it is determined to be hacking take additional measures.

OK, so did you see any improvments since that message? I don't.
  • 5bulletsSLR

Oh, btw, that guy managed to get 8k kills with 7.5kpm/50+ HS rate from level 0 to level 50, and that is what you called anti-cheating is active, what a joke.
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

ANNND this is why I don't play PvP On PC. the hacker is not to bright drawing attention to himself. The really good ones will be just slightly better than everybody else as to not draw attention.

ANNND this is why PC and Console should be separate lobbies.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Took a break also. The level of allowed cheating in BF5 is a joke! Came back to see if they had stepped up ac measures or implemented rsp with admin control ... but nope. It's bad when your long time gaming buddies leave to go console.. c'mon Dice/EA, sort out the cheating. (At least make it look like you are doing something. FF alone is not up to the job. I'd be more than happy to cough up for a rentable option which includes a couple of 3rd party ACs. Cheaters are having a ball here.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not one of these guys in video have recoil on any gun . They are obviously hacking . It's alarming fairfight isn't catching these guys .
    BTW marcos are cheating as well , this is rampant in BFV ( no recoil , increased fire rate , ect ) .
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I joined a random GO server last night to see how the spectate worked since I've not bothered with it before. Map was running twisted, seen some guy on about 60-2 half way way through the first round so I thought I'd watch him first, maybe get some tips lol. He was tracking everybody through trees, houses, walls, shooting them through trees and bushes, sitting back playing solo with a semi rifle. He knew where everyone was at all times, nobody got near him alive, he looked like legit aim but he did jump to targets every now and then out of the blue but seemed to aim normal, I noticed it first when he suddenly jumped his aim to the water right before a guy popped up from a dive.

I continued to watch him for the rest of the round and some of the next round but my game CTD'ed and he was around 100-5 and not one person on the chat mentioned anything about it which was weird.

I checked his stats and they wasn't anything special, just a bit better than mine so maybe he's only justed stated cheating :)

I won't post his name to save the mods bothering with the edit.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    SOULJ4R wrote: »
    I joined a random GO server last night to see how the spectate worked since I've not bothered with it before. Map was running twisted, seen some guy on about 60-2 half way way through the first round so I thought I'd watch him first, maybe get some tips lol. He was tracking everybody through trees, houses, walls, shooting them through trees and bushes, sitting back playing solo with a semi rifle. He knew where everyone was at all times, nobody got near him alive, he looked like legit aim but he did jump to targets every now and then out of the blue but seemed to aim normal, I noticed it first when he suddenly jumped his aim to the water right before a guy popped up from a dive.

I continued to watch him for the rest of the round and some of the next round but my game CTD'ed and he was around 100-5 and not one person on the chat mentioned anything about it which was weird.

I checked his stats and they wasn't anything special, just a bit better than mine so maybe he's only justed stated cheating :)

I won't post his name to save the mods bothering with the edit.

plenty of cheaters on GO these days.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18

Sure buddy and the earth is flat. Careful, don't get too close to edges. You might fall off.

Thank goodness there aren't nearly as many cheaters as there are bold faced liars in this world.
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most starting streamers use to scripts to gain a fanbase. What PC really needs is the same DRM that PS4 / Xbox One run. Only company that could fix PC gaming is Microsoft.

A good place to start asking MS to do something about PC gaming would be here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    They could change PC gaming overnight with a console like PC windows, but there would limits to software like for the end users.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How can you report them after the game is over or if you're not in the same lobby as them?
    In order for me to report someone for racist language and such, I had to take screenshots, upload them, then fill out a report in game all before they left. That took a solid 3 minutes of game time that was me sitting in a corner afk.
    What if there's chat evidence? Chat goes away after ~5 messages. You can't read further back. What can you do then?
  • LeavingNJ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gang of cheats, all with a [777] included in tag
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    Most starting streamers use to scripts to gain a fanbase. What PC really needs is the same DRM that PS4 / Xbox One run. Only company that could fix PC gaming is Microsoft.

A good place to start asking MS to do something about PC gaming would be here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    They could change PC gaming overnight with a console like PC windows, but there would limits to software like for the end users.

To prevent cheat software running on a system, both the hardware and software needs to be secure. Due to all the different PC hardware being sold it's impossible to secure PCs from cheating.

Microsoft does sell a secure hardware and software device. It's called Xbox One. Xbox 360 on the other hand has been jailbroke and is not secure.
This discussion has been closed.