Team spawn exploit?

Trashkan1
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have played some shady matches where 10+ people spawn in a objective they dont own. Is it possible to just jump to another squad spawn then leave to your origonal sqaud so more people can switch to that sqaud and spawn and repeat. If every sqaud has 3 team mates couldn't you exploit this and basically have half a team spawn on any given point?

Comments

• 9IronKiller
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes but as you say it’s a bit shady
  • alienstout
    595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trashkan1 wrote: »
    I have played some shady matches where 10+ people spawn in a objective they dont own. Is it possible to just jump to another squad spawn then leave to your origonal sqaud so more people can switch to that sqaud and spawn and repeat. If every sqaud has 3 team mates couldn't you exploit this and basically have half a team spawn on any given point?

This has been going on forever, at least since BF2. You need good communication to have it happen so it's not that common.
  • bigguyhawaii
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pathfinder recon can spawn on anyone’s spawn beacon.
  • Trashkan1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pathfinder recon can spawn on anyone’s spawn beacon.

Ok this makes sense I dont run recon that much but have seen the beacon. Ty