Tides of War - Squad Conquest

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Dear DICE, please do not ever consider centering a week of tides of war around one specific game modes. With that you make everyone play that mode and as such servers become full of noobs not doing anything at all, just camping.

Squad conquest was a complete waste of development time that should have been much more focused on creating new maps, perhaps innovating new game modes that we've never seen before.

Comments

• wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How, exactly, does playing one game mode make servers full of "noobs...just camping?"

Also, I'm sure DICE read your post and will change everything. So thanks for everything.
  • Bumstag1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    How, exactly, does playing one game mode make servers full of "noobs...just camping?"

Also, I'm sure DICE read your post and will change everything. So thanks for everything.

Because it forces everyone to play that game mode in order to get the new SMG... use your brain.
  • FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »
    wc138 wrote: »

Because it forces everyone to play that game mode in order to get the new SMG... use your brain.

For only a few rounds and then everyone goes back to playing what they would normally play. What's the big deal? It's just getting us to try a different game mode. There's a week of breakthrough coming up so brace yourself.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Takes all of 2 hours to finish the tow.

I dont mind them promoting the new mode for a week. Its not like I cant just go find a normal CQ server to play on...