Team balance is the worst ive ever seen...

MSKelly1976
206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Seriously, I’ve seen more 300+ to 0 games than any other BF title ever. To see one side completely dominate and hold all that flags is a very common thing.

I can’t be the only one noticing this...

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    1906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As far as I'm aware there isn't any team balance at the moment. Not skill balance or team balance. The servers don't even populate with new players once it drops below 50 or something leading to many matches with player counts like 26-16 players.
  • stabbinhobo
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, I’ve seen more 300+ to 0 games than any other BF title ever. To see one side completely dominate and hold all that flags is a very common thing.

I can’t be the only one noticing this...

We're led to believe it's a feature... not a bug. Nothing like being on the team getting stovepiped round after round.. or watching the server empty and having to take the 15 minutes it takes to exit a game... find another full server in their crappy browser and then wait in line to actually get into the game.

Many times only to find out you've been placed on another team being stovepiped... it's the end of the match and the reason you got in was people were already bailing to find another server and you are back to square 1.

Rinse....

Wash....

Repeat....

Lots of useless information in the server browser DICE... guess it was too much of a technological leap to make it so we can see the current match score like in EVERY OTHER BF TITLE! Maybe if you spent fewer cycles getting "woke" the server browser would not be in it's current near useless state.

My2c.
  • MSKelly1976
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow... Like I said, it’s like EA and DICE are trolling us.
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Seen many servers die to non existent balance. Thought it would have been addressed for sure in the last patch but must not be on the immediate agenda for DICE :)
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes, this needs to happen, especially splitting up the players who cap the most flags in objective based game modes, we won a game of conquest 600-0 a week or two ago, lasted 7 minutes bc we all capped and they just camped in base
  • Khronikos
    2117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't even be bothered to boot this mess up anymore. Game is a laughable travesty.
  • cso7777
    888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    BF1 was really really bad. You could play for days and end up only playing extremely unbalanced games. They tried tweaking it, but never really found a good solution.

BFV is getting worse slowly, the games has become more and more unbalanced. Now more games are unbalanced than not.

Perhaps their 'comeback mechanic' in the beginning wasn't so bad after all (I didn't like it). Even though it's cheesy as hell, it still made the games more fun in the end. Perhaps they should look at it again and find a 'middle-ground' between now and then.