This game is a sinking ship. The deluxe content is utterly embarrassing.

Comments

• karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    opsis_1 wrote: »
    I wish there was a ship to sink. :(

tee-hee.gif
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    I did not read through all the comments so I don't know if this was brought up. I thought one of the main reasons to buy deluxe was to play that first week early before everyone else. Any skins or anything else is just added bonus to the early access. Too many whiners.

Who the hell pays 20 bucks to play a game a bit early but a moron or a really hyped hardcore player? Sorry, that isn't why a lot of people bought the deluxe.

I'm willing to bet a metric ton of people did so. I personally know 4 different people who pre-ordered deluxe to play early, hell I live with one of them.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I pre ordered deluxe simply because I could.....
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The comment wasn't really meant to argue that 20 dollars is not worth playing early, but it was in context for THIS game. Comment still applies. Sorry. This game was not worth 60 much less 80 lol.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I did not read through all the comments so I don't know if this was brought up. I thought one of the main reasons to buy deluxe was to play that first week early before everyone else. Any skins or anything else is just added bonus to the early access. Too many whiners.

Who the hell pays 20 bucks to play a game a bit early but a moron or a really hyped hardcore player? Sorry, that isn't why a lot of people bought the deluxe.

What you deem a bunch of whiners are people actually sticking up for the consumer side of things. Nobody care about your absurd pro-corporate stance. NOBODY.
    I paid $16 for three days of early access. I guess that I’m a moron. I should up my moron status by cryharding hourly on a video game forum.

I did leave you room here in that quote as you can see. But yeah this game was not worth 60 much less 80 LOL.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The comment wasn't really meant to argue that 20 dollars is not worth playing early, but it was in context for THIS game. Comment still applies. Sorry. This game was not worth 60 much less 80 lol.

In your opinion. In others' the game is worth 60, and playing early was worth 20. It did seem like your comment was meant to argue something wasn't worth it considering you said anyone that made such a purchase had to be a moron, considering none of us here are very "hyper hardcore".
  • Khronikos
    Loqtrall wrote: »

In your opinion. In others' the game is worth 60, and playing early was worth 20. It did seem like your comment was meant to argue something wasn't worth it considering you said anyone that made such a purchase had to be a moron, considering none of us here are very "hyper hardcore".

I consider hardcore people those who devote a lot of time to the game. Stop being hurt and move on. I don't care.
  • Loqtrall
    edited January 2019

I consider hardcore people those who devote a lot of time to the game. Stop being hurt and move on. I don't care.

Again, none of us are hardcore by your definition. So by process of elimination your post dictates that we're morons, in your own opinion. Again, if you're calling someone a moron for purchasing something, how does that not equate to arguing something isn't worth the asking price?

I'm not hurt, in all our history on the forum you haven't said a thing that got an emotional response out of me beyond a chuckle. I just think you're an immensely hypocritical person, or at least appear so on the forum.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I consider hardcore people those who devote a lot of time to the game.

I generally only play on weekends (max of six hours per weekend).

Stop being hurt and move on. I don't care.
    We have been saying the same to you since bf1. Take your own advice?
  • opsis_1
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    karcyon wrote: »
    opsis_1 wrote: »
    I wish there was a ship to sink. :(

tee-hee.gif

Cute gif, get ready for nothing.
  • fisknyllet17
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I pre ordered deluxe simply because I could.....
    Same. Then the baby came along. That gameblocking little rascal.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7067 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a proud moron owner of the deluxe edition
  • fisknyllet17
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was called a moron long before I bought deluxe.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was called a moron long before I bought deluxe.

And for good reason.......
  • Khronikos
    edited January 2019
    I'm probably a moron for getting the deluxe at 40 lol.

Having more fun in COD WW2 at this point, even though I prefer a lot of things about BF1 and have never actually played a COD game. It's actually refreshing playing a finished game with tons of little maps.
  • V1kingH4mster
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    soooo you didn't read the content list for the game? it did state what you would get for the deluxe version
  • Khronikos
    soooo you didn't read the content list for the game? it did state what you would get for the deluxe version

Yeah because this is a relevant post.
This discussion has been closed.