This game is a sinking ship. The deluxe content is utterly embarrassing.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Apex has some of the same issues BFV will face for BR. These games are trying to replace the tween fanbase of Fortnite, but they don't have a chance in hell of doing it. Apex is addictive, but as of now it's super imbalanced and quite honestly just an RNG game. It's basically you collecting useless loot for 3/4 of your time playing it. You don't keep the loot. You use it for the one maybe two firefights you usually get into with randoms. That is if you didn't die or quit out after one minute.

With a full squad of good players it can be fun. But I rarely have the time for that, and even when I do it doesn't always work out. Apex sucks up too much time much like a lot of BR games. Not sure I really care for it to be honest. Not enough action for me.

These BR games only work when you have balanced teams and good squad play. BF does not have balanced teams so we know that won't be happening. I can't imagine people are going to stick with Apex unless it majorly improves, but IDK maybe people love this addictive uselessness.

I think it's good to spot addictive games though. They are bad for you. BF is full of addicts just looking for something, but I doubt V is it. This game just doesn't seem like it will do all that well in the BR genre. But maybe their map is insanely awesome or something. I just doubt it.

Plus it doesn't have that teenly flair that Apex has. It seems more of the tweens and teens love this BR stuff. I find it a waste of time for the most part. It can be really fun and addictive, but playing alone it's completely RNG as to how any given match goes. I just don't understand why people love this stuff.
    Who gets addicted to video games?

More like; people are addicted to things that they don’t like.

Example: continually posts on a forum for a game that the person doesn’t like.

You're in no place to lecture about addiction when you have over 10,000 forum posts.
    You seem obsessed with that. Addiction can be harmful.

It certainly doesn't seem to have done you any good.

Dude- don’t mind that shill-troll. He and the rest of his “club” either A) don’t play or B) not particularly good and C) thus have no clue -

Aww, I’m flattered. ☺️
  • TEKNOCODE
    11291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apex has some of the same issues BFV will face for BR. These games are trying to replace the tween fanbase of Fortnite, but they don't have a chance in hell of doing it. Apex is addictive, but as of now it's super imbalanced and quite honestly just an RNG game. It's basically you collecting useless loot for 3/4 of your time playing it. You don't keep the loot. You use it for the one maybe two firefights you usually get into with randoms. That is if you didn't die or quit out after one minute.

With a full squad of good players it can be fun. But I rarely have the time for that, and even when I do it doesn't always work out. Apex sucks up too much time much like a lot of BR games. Not sure I really care for it to be honest. Not enough action for me.

These BR games only work when you have balanced teams and good squad play. BF does not have balanced teams so we know that won't be happening. I can't imagine people are going to stick with Apex unless it majorly improves, but IDK maybe people love this addictive uselessness.

I think it's good to spot addictive games though. They are bad for you. BF is full of addicts just looking for something, but I doubt V is it. This game just doesn't seem like it will do all that well in the BR genre. But maybe their map is insanely awesome or something. I just doubt it.

Plus it doesn't have that teenly flair that Apex has. It seems more of the tweens and teens love this BR stuff. I find it a waste of time for the most part. It can be really fun and addictive, but playing alone it's completely RNG as to how any given match goes. I just don't understand why people love this stuff.

He said something along the lines of he's doing it as long as EA continue their practices. He may actually think he's harming EA in some way. Maybe he thinks he's the reason for EA's stock price taking a hit?

Am I allowed to respond to you? Apparently, we are the same person. 💁🏻‍♀️

Probably so. I’m the sole reason that Amazon’s stock is so high.

I’m ADDICTED to Amazon and Amazon Prime Now.
  • Trokey66
    8637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're in no place to lecture about addiction when you have over 10,000 forum posts.
    You seem obsessed with that. Addiction can be harmful.

It certainly doesn't seem to have done you any good.

Dude- don’t mind that shill-troll. He and the rest of his “club” either A) don’t play or B) not particularly good and C) thus have no clue -

Aww, I’m flattered. ☺️

Would it be considered 'trolling' if I pointed out that he missed out 'B)'?

If it is, then I won't.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

He said something along the lines of he's doing it as long as EA continue their practices. He may actually think he's harming EA in some way. Maybe he thinks he's the reason for EA's stock price taking a hit?

Am I allowed to respond to you? Apparently, we are the same person. 💁🏻‍♀️

Probably so. I’m the sole reason that Amazon’s stock is so high.

I’m ADDICTED to Amazon and Amazon Prime Now.

Off topic man , but I see in your signature , connoisseur of bourbon. I'm cultivating my taste for bourbon slowly after much prodding from a friend. Right now I enjoy Buffalo Trace and Four Roses. Can you recommend anything for a newb? Might also mention I'd rather pay in the $25-50 range. Good quality taste without breaking the bank you know?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Since the thread has massively gone off topic I am now closing it.

At least you all kept it on topic for the majority of 25 pages though so GG.
This discussion has been closed.