Changes to Frag Grenade Rifle

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
It's become rather annoying that people just run around with the rifle grenade and then kill you with one shot. Removing the detonation on impact would be a nice move. The other problem is the PIAT noobtube, but that's been around since bf3 so I can live with that.

Comments

• narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems these types of posts are a dime a dozen these days. I'm amazed people aren't calling for AP mine to be taken out of the game. Just another way for some player to get killz wit no skillz.
  • VincentNZ
    2578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why would it not detonate upon impact? Or do you mean that the fuse should only ignite beyond 3m or so? I am always using the frag-grenade rifle as well, it is a very good CQ weapon. I think it does what it says on the tin, as an indirect fire gadget. I can not really think of a way to nerf it without making it useless for further ranges. If you make it less forgiving in close ranges, the impact at longer ranges will be diminished, which are the real skill shots.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean if you want to make it useless then sure lol
  • SirTerrible
    1631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use them yourself. I think everyone should use them constantly, that way enough people start complaining about them lol. I don't die to them very often but boy do I get a lot of kills with them. Zero skill free kills? Sure I'll take a few of those please.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see that much of an issue with it, I don't remember being killed by it that often (not enough to annoy me/make me register that I'm being killed by it a lot) and while it is a nice OHK gadget at closer range with splash, landing a longer shot takes more skill and that makes it alright IMO.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 20
    Fаg Grenade Launcher is definitely an issue right now. People are camping corners and waiting for someone to run by just to blast them away to respawn screen. Its just adds to already huge camping issue in this game.

Honestly I think Dice must keep indirect fire stuff away from the game. Except for AT stuff like mines and Panzerfaust.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice if we could have option between HE and Frag.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same as I've said with piat. If it killed you in cqc when you use it, the kd warriors would drop it instantly.