Supply Drop.

Nebula_NorT
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hello folks.

I am trying to get the Supply Drop achievement (i only got the medal twice) so havent completed it. (i still havent got it) but its also for the Service Assignment.

If theres anybody who wants to join me to get the acheivement or help towards the Service Assignment. Feel free to comment below.

I will add you :) ive got about 5-6 people so far.

NorT

Comments

• JRMBelgiumTwitch
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Supply drop? Battlefield 1?
  • Nebula_NorT
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep thats the one
  • Nebula_NorT
    So anybody up for helping? :( i have a choice between 25 rounds of Supply drop or destroying 35 (i have destroyed 5) more telegraphs and honestly since Rush is so circumstantial the 25 rounds of Supply drop seems to be the better option.
  • -Antares65z
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What region and platform are you playing in and on? Best chance of finding a round going would be in Europe. Think it's pretty much dead on all platforms in the U.S.
  • 1970Birdy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's sad really, why bother with medals when there is absolutely not a single soul on a supply drop server.... Thanks Dice/EA
  • research-kitchen
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did this but it took me a week or longer. Had to pick every Continent usually ended up in Asia with a 200 plus ping to get it done.
  • chasebarley
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would gladly play Supply Drop if I could. I finished the medals but never got the 50 wins for the dog tag. Somebody should get a server going with Supply Drop games so players can finish their achievements. I’d be really bummed if I still needed the medal and it came up finally and I couldn’t find a server
  • TruSake
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah I needed like 5 more to get the assignment and NOBODY plays it anymore. Sucks. I REALLY don't want to set off 40 bombs when I only need 5 supply drops.