Squad Conquest Objective Callout Bug?

Aflag666
139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Lately I've been playing a lot of Squad Conquest. Something I've noticed if I am the squad leader, is that for about the first 90 seconds (and it seems maybe random) at the beginning of the match, you cannot callout any obejectives. Usually both gimmie's and the B objective are taken by the time it becomes available; when it happens. Other times it works right out of the gate. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this?

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, it's been reported. They said they already have the fix and it will be deployed server side. In it they are also adding the cap zone to the mini map.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dig it. Not really a big deal, but I was wondering if there was some sort of reason for it or if it was just as you advised, a known bug. Thanks DarkestHour138!
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    Lately I've been playing a lot of Squad Conquest. Something I've noticed if I am the squad leader, is that for about the first 90 seconds (and it seems maybe random) at the beginning of the match, you cannot callout any obejectives. Usually both gimmie's and the B objective are taken by the time it becomes available; when it happens. Other times it works right out of the gate. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this?

I've noticed it too! Hopefully they fix it soon.