Hi Battlefield V Community,
Jumping in here as many of you have noticed that the BFV Known Issues list hasn't been updated since mid-December. You're right. We're setting up internal processes to that will allow us to continue maintaining a highly accurate list with frequent updates. Once our process is locked down the Known Issues list will receive a full overhaul.
Such a process may look like the following...
- Identify Issues – Pulling from all sources to determine all outstanding game issues, including and not limited to social channels, customer support teams, direct from player, in-game data, internal bug trackers, community maintained bug trackers, etc.
- Define Severity – Determine severity of each issue based on amount of players affected and impact to systems (economy, retention, game experience, etc.).
- Bi-Daily Syncs – Internal teams to meet frequently to circle on latest issues, categorize by priority, determine public acknowledgement, and set fix timelines.
- Public Acknowledgement – Lock down communications on outstanding issues, proposed fixes, and resolution ETA and publish to continue working on them alongside community feedback.
- Issue Resolution – Additional communication once issue is resolved.
Hopefully this provides you some insight into how we are looking to address outstanding issues you may be experiencing and the process we are working on to acknowledge them with you.