Hell's Rejects is recruiting ACTIVE/COMPETITIVE PS4 Gamers

HzombieR
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 24
Hell's Rejects have been around since 2009 Killzone 2.... we have played competitively in previous Battlefield games and wish to continue in Battlefield V.
We don't have any stats requirements but are only looking for players that actually PTFO! We're a small platoon looking to be one of the best!
We currently only do Conquest and Sqd Conquest but are only going to compete in SQD Conquest until Rent-A-Servers become available!
My current stats are 650+ SPM 3.00 K/D
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/Zombieoutbreak12/overview
Post edited by HzombieR on

Comments

• HzombieR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • WraithOf_Hades
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • WraithOf_Hades
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me
  • xDOKTOR_DOOMx
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys sound cool so ima BUMP
  • WraithOf_Hades
    You guys sound cool so ima BUMP

Thanks. Got a team?
  • xDOKTOR_DOOMx
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea. We also started with BF3. Disbanded during Hardline and now jumpstarting it again 👍 ...BUMP
  • WraithOf_Hades
    Yea. We also started with BF3. Disbanded during Hardline and now jumpstarting it again 👍 ...BUMP

Good deal. Thanks for the bump
  • Akronviper
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I'm down to put in a request. Been lacking without my normal platoon who has moved away from the BF Series. Can see my previous work on BF3 and BF4 that I love to PTFO
  • WraithOf_Hades
    Cool deal man. Send me a friend request on ps4. Am getting twisted for the super bowl but will probably be on later tonight
  • WraithOf_Hades
    Akronviper wrote: »
    Hey I'm down to put in a request. Been lacking without my normal platoon who has moved away from the BF Series. Can see my previous work on BF3 and BF4 that I love to PTFO

I will send you an FR
  • WraithOf_Hades
    Whoop whoop
  • TheRealStardoes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey this sounds interesting. I play ps4 my name is Stardoes. I like to PTFO it gets more points and I like to cover certain OBJs to keep them out of enemy hands. Im decent with a sniper and working on getting better with other classes
  • WraithOf_Hades
    Hey this sounds interesting. I play ps4 my name is Stardoes. I like to PTFO it gets more points and I like to cover certain OBJs to keep them out of enemy hands. Im decent with a sniper and working on getting better with other classes

I will send you an FR