Weekly BF

'A Few Good Solider's Weekly Challenge #2 Begins!

danmotoxx
144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
qn284nyzsfc21.jpg

Hey Battlefield V Community,

Today marks the start of the second in-game Weekly Challenge in Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes. Complete the challenge and you'll unlock the Modele 1944 semi-automatic rifle for the Assault class. You have until January 30th to fire up Battlefield V and lock down that weapon. You up for the challenge?

Here's the requirements:
  • Overview
    • Continuing the squad theme, the second Weekly Challenge has two basic routes towards the final task. One route is likely to be completed simply by playing the game long enough, and the other is designed for challenge seekers, focusing on skill. Choose your route and remember that you’re never tied to a choice – you can always go back and attempt other tasks.
  • Requirements
    • Squad Conquest: Play three rounds of Squad Conquest.
    • (Optional) Widow Cleaner: Wipe out an enemy squad.
    • Death Dealer: Kill 15 enemies in objective areas.
    • Untouchable: Kill two enemies without taking any damage.
    • Scorer: Earn 5,000 score in Squad Conquest.
    • Steady Aim: Kill eight enemies with headshots in one round.
    • Max Capture: Capture eight objectives.
    • Life Capture: Capture two objectives in one life.
    • Deployed: Call in ten Supply Cannisters as a squad.

Good luck!

Comments

• Tshark8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can the stages that do not specify a game mode by completed in any mode?
  • macktiz45
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played the three rounds of squad conquest for the first assignment, then switched to regular conquest and unlocked all the rest just fine (except the other one that states it needs squad conquest).
    On Xbox.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 25
    Tshark8 wrote: »

Unless if specifically states a game mode then yes these can be completed in any game mode.

The last assignment 'Deployed' is interesting when your Squad Leader completely ignores you when you kindly ask him to call in some supply canisters
  • Tullzter
    1106 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Unless if specifically states a game mode then yes these can be completed in any game mode.

The last assignment 'Deployed' is interesting when your Squad Leader completely ignores you when you kindly ask him to call in some supply canisters

I think the fastest way to go is just being in a squad by yourself and calling in the supply canisters (2450 Points should be reached quite quickly) you can get at least two or three per conquest game, more if you're in grand ops
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »

I think the fastest way to go is just being in a squad by yourself and calling in the supply canisters (2450 Points should be reached quite quickly) you can get at least two or three per conquest game, more if you're in grand ops

Will do that tonight and play on my own!
  • G-Gnu
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone then me that thinks that this whole setup is quite stupid, i mean sure weapon assignments has been in former iterations and some of them where quite stupid too.
    But this takes it to a whole new level. It rather puts me off and it´s a timed event too. I mean the level of ....
    I do not care if i can buy them in some manner, under some time period , i guess i will either do without or play something more thought up instead.
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Literally the weakest progression system in the franchise.
  • IaMLeGenD1651
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, just got BFV. It’s definitely an improvement since BF1 - very much enjoying it.
    However, the customization is really cool. I think that the attachments should not only be cosmetic and should alter the guns stats in some way.
    I want to emphasize this. I think that’s where this game has gone wrong. Sure you given us the option to customize our weapons look (that’s great) but for that to do nothing to alter the actual guns stats some way seems very much pointless.
    I’m a fan a BFV because of how it feels to play and detail to their weapons but here they lacked detail and I feel they have gotten lazy to simily add slight buff to weapons stats or debuff depending on the kind of attachment you put on - giving me the ability to truly change my weapons to my play style.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you definitely call supply drops in on any mode and it counts? I thought you had to specifically highlight it on the progress tree. If I have to play any more squad conquest I feel like i'll give up on the game altogether. Bores me to tears that mode and since this next wave of TOW assignments i've been playing this dead mode just for new weapons. I can't wait to get back on normal conquest and play devastation again.
  • GeriatricKiwi
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got mine in CQ ;)
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't believe this is only week two, feels like the game has been out for ages.
  • Tullzter
    1106 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't believe this is only week two, feels like the game has been out for ages.

Week Two of Tides of War Chapter 2....not since release of the game lol
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

But you can't tell the squad leader to call in support canisters, someone got mad yesterday at me on PS4 because i didnt sent them in, because there was no indication that they needed it..
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oh forgot!

on that picture! i want the American helmet he has! i wish i could make my character look even more american! but please re-add flim-flam, the medic helmet for allied, those u removed after chapter one...