Hey Battlefield V Community,
Today marks the start of the second in-game Weekly Challenge in Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes. Complete the challenge and you'll unlock the Modele 1944 semi-automatic rifle for the Assault class. You have until January 30th to fire up Battlefield V and lock down that weapon. You up for the challenge?
Here's the requirements:
- Continuing the squad theme, the second Weekly Challenge has two basic routes towards the final task. One route is likely to be completed simply by playing the game long enough, and the other is designed for challenge seekers, focusing on skill. Choose your route and remember that you’re never tied to a choice – you can always go back and attempt other tasks.
- Squad Conquest: Play three rounds of Squad Conquest.
- (Optional) Widow Cleaner: Wipe out an enemy squad.
- Death Dealer: Kill 15 enemies in objective areas.
- Untouchable: Kill two enemies without taking any damage.
- Scorer: Earn 5,000 score in Squad Conquest.
- Steady Aim: Kill eight enemies with headshots in one round.
- Max Capture: Capture eight objectives.
- Life Capture: Capture two objectives in one life.
- Deployed: Call in ten Supply Cannisters as a squad.