This Week in Battlefield V

when you have nothing nice to say about this new squad conquest mode

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 24
well, I got nothing good to say about it.

anything negative will get me banned. :p

please remove this god awfulness from the game.

[Title edited by moderator]
Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great mode. I hope they bring it back in the future and expand it to more maps.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love the mode.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i didn't like it at first but it's not too bad. the best mode outside of tdm imo. i can't stand most of the other game modes in bf5.
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    They are really pushing people to play that garbage. I can run my browser and nothing but squad conquest comes up. A few conquest servers pop up and they all have bad pings. And now in order to unlock the new guns we have to play this crap.
  • joachimeberhard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squad conquest is my favorite mode.

The best of TDM snd Conquest.

If it just were w/o vehicles but allright, I guess.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone I play with has enjoyed it, and since you don't even say why you dislike it you shouldn't expect to be taken too seriously.
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you post constructive negative comments you wont be banned. But thats asking a lot from this community of whiners.

I think its ok, dont love it, dont hate it. Probably wouldnt play it if i wasnt trying to unlock the guns but calling it a cancer is stupid.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't particularly like it but I have to admit it's growing on me a bit after helping clan mates on it lots today
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i didnt like it at first but since a co uple of days, i'm playing with 2 other guys that i did encounter in public servers and we had a blast. When you play with no name, i dont like it.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I should play it just to camp with the ZK-383 that everyone is trying to unlock. I'll find a couple sneaky little places on Rotterdam flag A and just keep alternating back and forth. I'll be in a squad by myself and lock it down.. I will be the guy you love to hate.
  • JediMastaWyn
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well, I got nothing good to say about it.

anything negative will get me banned. :p

please remove this god awfulness from the game.

What's bad about it. It's not much different from 12 v 12 conquest. ala Bad company!!
  • Carbonic
    1386 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Text which can be boiled down to "I don't like game mode x" is not reason enough to make a new thread. You could easily have written that in one of the many other threads. Just be happy it's a time-limited game mode.
    Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.