Little early but Battlefield 6 vietnam ??

Comments

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF crux 1095 :smiley:
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nam would be cool AF, but if people are complaining about visibility now.... imagine in the jungles of Nam....

Personally, I'd love to see an updated BF 2142. Same mechanics and all, with the titan assaults, and all those sick gadgets.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's been like 3 months since release of bfv but bf4 fankids are in full thirst mode for another copypasted game. Hardly a surprise.
  • SirTerrible
    1523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been like 3 months since release of bfv but bf4 fankids are in full thirst mode for another copypasted game. Hardly a surprise.

It's been 3 months but I'm at like year 2 levels of boredom already personally :(
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well we can pretend like there won't be another bf title in two years or we can get hype about it. Sorry but i prefer the positive approach
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's been 3 months but I'm at like year 2 levels of boredom already personally :(
    fakemon64 wrote: »

Well we can pretend like there won't be another bf title in two years or we can get hype about it. Sorry but i prefer the positive approach

But my post isn't about you being bored with current bf game or something. I'm just pointing out how some personalities are already demanding another modern bf game aka pure clone of bf4.
  • SirTerrible
    1523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd take a clone of any mainline Battlefield and ditch this instantly if I could. Well except 2142. I hated that more than this game, I don't know if I even put 100 hours into it.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

fakemon64 wrote: »

But my post isn't about you being bored with current bf game or something. I'm just pointing out how some personalities are already demanding another modern bf game aka pure clone of bf4.

Well the only other options are future or past which i guess you could also refer to as copy and pastes of previous titles.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    A more futuristic setting would be nice like 2142
    Only if they bring back Titan mode otherwise no.

Modern and Vietnam, really isn't much different, both have jets, and helis, but Nam has better music.
  • SirTerrible
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    Only if they bring back Titan mode otherwise no.

Modern and Vietnam, really isn't much different, both have jets, and helis, but Nam has better music.

It's ridiculous how much the music added to Vietnam lol. It made a good game great.
  • FurorGermanica85
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 25
    What I hope but never becomes reality:

Battlefield: Crusades (1095 - 1291)

Battlefield: Ancient (800 BC - 600 AD)

What I hope and what could actually happen:

Battlefield: Cold War (1947 - 1989)

What I fear:

Battlefield: Vietnam

Battlefield: Modern BS

Battlefield: Future BS
  • Chubzdoomer
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At the very least, it's the best naming opportunity in Battlefield history.

Battlefield VIetnam
  • NowhereManPG
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The next Battlefield better be Bad Company 3. But €A would mess that game up just like they messed up BFV.
  • fakemon64
    At the very least, it's the best naming opportunity in Battlefield history.

Battlefield VIetnam

They can't really pass that up. Even if the game turned out bad, id get it just for that title.
  • CH1R0N83
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well way back before BFV had been confirmed, I remember watching a leak video which mentioned that the next game would be BC3 and would be a Cold War era prequel to the original games. It didn’t elaborate further, as the main focus was on what the current game ( BFV) would be.

Now, this could be something or it could be absolutely nothing. The only reason I feel it’s worth mentioning is that this was from the same guy that predicted/leaked BF1 and BFV with a good degree of accuracy.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fairly certain anything but modern would wreck the franchise and DICE knows that.
  • NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nah, introducing BATTLEFIELD COLD WAR.

USSR and China against the US and allies. A who's who of the Battlefield series greatest maps all spectacularly remastered in the latest frostbite engine.

Modern but analogue weapons and vehicles ranging from the 60s to 1991. No stupid drones or TV missiles etc.

Dice - send my payment to the normal account..
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thacyoon wrote: »
    No! BF6 must be modern war and reuse what worked from BF4.

This so much. I want more weapons, gadgets, maybe a new class or two, more vehicles, just more, like bf4.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I reckon even just a graphic update and re release would do good of 2142. That game was amazing.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Eww, no. Please no.