Weekly Debrief

Little early but Battlefield 6 vietnam ??

124»

Comments

• Gendonz36
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    Let's have BF BC

Cavemen tribe wars. Imagine the plethora of content! There'd be loads I promise.

Or some medival war like for honor, with rpg elements lol
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Heres a good video. Coming from a guy who leaked BF1 and BF5.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Heres a good video. Coming from a guy who leaked BF1 and BF5.

If its Modern era and Vietnam, isnt that just Bad Company 2 remastered!?
    Im hoping its the cold war era, thats basically modern minus all the technology
  • the7thsea
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Modern Combat please ,Destructive enviorment and F-35 and Su-57 all the modern gadget .
  • Tweeder101
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Modern... has to be like  BF3 / BF4 and no futuristic stuff either... present times
  • MarshallOwen
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope if they do make a Vietnam Era game they portray female soldiers, as females DID fight for the USA during the vietnam war.

• HawkeyeAM47
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope if they do make a Vietnam Era game they portray female soldiers, as females DID fight for the USA during the vietnam war.

Thay is not true in any way shape or form dude. Maybe, for the Vietnamese sides yes, but American Woman G.Is were not combat vets, nor did they ever participate in combat missions.
    Only Vietnamese woman from the South, and the North were involved in the conflict

Majority of the American women that served in Vietnam were trained, graduate nurses. Most were fresh out of college and had volunteered their service, while other, more experienced nurses were sent to Vietnam to assist in training many South Vietnamese women[8]. The first group of the Army Nurse Corps arrived in Vietnam in 1956, and by 1973 nearly 5000 American women would be serving in Vietnam. Only five of them died during the conflict, two of which were posthumously awarded bravery medallions – Lieutenant Colonel Annie Ruth Graham had previously served in World War II and the Korea War while First Lieutenant Sharon Lane had previously served in Korea. Graham died in 1968 after suffering a stroke, and Lane died shortly after from injuries sustained after an attack on the hospital where she had been stationed.[9] Lane was later also awarded a posthumous Vietnamese Gallantry Cross with Palm and the Vietnamese Bronze Star for Heroism[9].

In addition to on the ground nurses, there were some women who served as Naval and Air Force Nurses. The first members of the U.S. Navy Nurse Corps arrived in Saigon in 1963, and were awarded the Purple Heart after they were injured during a Christmas Eve bombing in Saigon by the Viet Cong.[10] They were the first female Americans to be awarded for their bravery. During the Vietnam conflict, eight WAF (Women’s Airforce) Nurses died during conflict. During the Vietnam War, there were only nine women who served in a role other than a nurse, including Lieutenant Elizabeth Wylie, who worked as a Commander of Naval Forces in the Vietnam Command Information Centre alongside Commander Elizabeth Barret who become the first female naval line officer to hold command in an official combat zone.[
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 16
    I'd love for it to be 'Nam, there's some very interesting landscape and there could of course be battles places the war never reached, taking them liberties, like Ha Long Bay or why not this place? https://imgur.com/a/cSzdcBF Didn't find a pic just now without the watermarks.

Post edited by von_Campenstein on
  • MarshallOwen
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thay is not true in any way shape or form dude. Maybe, for the Vietnamese sides yes, but American Woman G.Is were not combat vets, nor did they ever participate in combat missions.
    Only Vietnamese woman from the South, and the North were involved in the conflict

Majority of the American women that served in Vietnam were trained, graduate nurses. Most were fresh out of college and had volunteered their service, while other, more experienced nurses were sent to Vietnam to assist in training many South Vietnamese women[8]. The first group of the Army Nurse Corps arrived in Vietnam in 1956, and by 1973 nearly 5000 American women would be serving in Vietnam. Only five of them died during the conflict, two of which were posthumously awarded bravery medallions – Lieutenant Colonel Annie Ruth Graham had previously served in World War II and the Korea War while First Lieutenant Sharon Lane had previously served in Korea. Graham died in 1968 after suffering a stroke, and Lane died shortly after from injuries sustained after an attack on the hospital where she had been stationed.[9] Lane was later also awarded a posthumous Vietnamese Gallantry Cross with Palm and the Vietnamese Bronze Star for Heroism[9].

In addition to on the ground nurses, there were some women who served as Naval and Air Force Nurses. The first members of the U.S. Navy Nurse Corps arrived in Saigon in 1963, and were awarded the Purple Heart after they were injured during a Christmas Eve bombing in Saigon by the Viet Cong.[10] They were the first female Americans to be awarded for their bravery. During the Vietnam conflict, eight WAF (Women’s Airforce) Nurses died during conflict. During the Vietnam War, there were only nine women who served in a role other than a nurse, including Lieutenant Elizabeth Wylie, who worked as a Commander of Naval Forces in the Vietnam Command Information Centre alongside Commander Elizabeth Barret who become the first female naval line officer to hold command in an official combat zone.[

I know mate, I know, I'm just messing with y'all
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 19

You can easily spot the VC women by their rice hat, men didn't wear those ever.
  • FoxFerocity
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    Bleh. Too much vegetation, not enough buildings. I'm hoping for BC3. I played through the BC2 campaign again yesterday - damn fun!

Just thinking about BFV's visibility in a Vietnam setting has me triggered beyond belief. On a side note.. it's weird saying BFV and not meaning Battlefield Vietnam lol.

Its even better then if  Battlefield 6 was in Vietnam cause : BFVI.. Which would be perfect! Everyone wants to go back to Modern already, but NO i am not ready for that yet, as i want Vietnam to really return again! Vietnam 2 needs to happen!
  • kuki82
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have every bf even do i play only bf4  i buy the game only to support but if seriously  they going to do again this bs   like bf5 that is no more enough is enough  i think is time to Modern war  wish  some  real updates 
  • Elephante33
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want BF 2042 back
  • JAERO_YT
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too Soon