Who else is loving the new birch skin?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
I absolutely love it! Just got the birch skin on my MP-40 and it looks awesome. The White Tiger was absolutely trash(IMO)so Im glad we got a better one

Comments

• Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Only decent weapon skins so far are blued and chromed finish.
  • ElliotLH
    9445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really like the Selb 1906 and AG m/42 ones and still have parts of them on both rifles still (namely the wrapped barrel).
  • StorminNorman123
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds itchy, i'll pass.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only decent weapon skins so far are blued and chromed finish.

I personally think that mint and night owl are the best in the game
  • BiscuitFrenzy
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I like the Birch skin, its very urban and the 1906 looks good in it.

I earned the Arras skin for the 1916, Gewehr 95 and Lewis in BF1 and am sticking with that for those weapons, but for everything else I use I am only going to use Mint or Birch. I think Blued probably looks OK but don’t have one to completely kit out and look at to be sure and will probably never soend the coin on one. I like these because they are relatively realistic.

But I think Chromed is a bit over the top (especially the embossed thing on the stock) and I have always thought gold guns are a bit silly. This is just my opinion though, they just aren’t for me, its only a video game.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I find the skin okay. Chromed and factory new, as well as night owl look cool. The rest is kinda meh or okay imo.