Is there no in game progress for the TOW assignments?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I'm on the headshots one and I can't see my progress. Literally hate this mode feels soooo boring compared to conquest. I hate every minute of it but if I wan't new weapons it appears you HAVE to play this rubbish. I can only see regular assignments but no progress for the assignment>?

Comments

• Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    U only need to play scq for the first mission and the one that says score 5000 in scq. All other missions can be completed in any game mode
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The first 2 it's put me in this mode, and the entire last assignment was in it. I just wanna play the game mode I bought it for hahah.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Not even tracking them now by the looks of it. What a drag.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The headshot one was buggy for me as well. It would track, then stop, then track again. I've been quite lucky with one particular bug that'll auto-complete assignments despite falling short, so this one was cleared due to that, as well as another ToW assignment that required me to play/win 20 matches. I think I played like 3, and suddenly that was cleared.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    pest174 wrote: »
    The headshot one was buggy for me as well. It would track, then stop, then track again. I've been quite lucky with one particular bug that'll auto-complete assignments despite falling short, so this one was cleared due to that, as well as another ToW assignment that required me to play/win 20 matches. I think I played like 3, and suddenly that was cleared.

Yeah, I know for a fact i'm gettin headshots cos I have the colour on yellow so it's undeniable. It tracked my first game and it hasn't since. That's why I was hoping it was tracked in-game, so I can keep checking and making sure they're adding up, and so I can leave once i've got it. Turned it off now, can't be bothered i'll try again tomorrow. Hope the guns worth it cos this mode bores me to tears.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »

Yeah, I know for a fact i'm gettin headshots cos I have the colour on yellow so it's undeniable. It tracked my first game and it hasn't since. That's why I was hoping it was tracked in-game, so I can keep checking and making sure they're adding up, and so I can leave once i've got it. Turned it off now, can't be bothered i'll try again tomorrow. Hope the guns worth it cos this mode bores me to tears.

Last I played, it was tracking for me on Grand Operations.
  • ElliotLH
    8993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remember to always press the 'pause' button and make sure the ToW assignment is showing up on the top right-hand side when you join a server or start a round. If it's not then there's no point staying in that server. Saved me loads of hassle the last time around.
  • superteds
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Remember to always press the 'pause' button and make sure the ToW assignment is showing up on the top right-hand side when you join a server or start a round. If it's not then there's no point staying in that server. Saved me loads of hassle the last time around.

this, although i must say every single achievement tracked for me first time without issue, and that was with only launching from the TOW menu for the 2 ones you had to complete in SQ.
  • ElliotLH
    8993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »

this, although i must say every single achievement tracked for me first time without issue, and that was with only launching from the TOW menu for the 2 ones you had to complete in SQ.

Same for me fortunately other than the V1 rocket kills which did fail to track once. I do still check though to be sure haha