Weekly BF

122 hours in, Bordom setting in

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
First off I’ve been an avid fan since release regardless of bugs.

But just over the last couple of days It’s become somewhat tiresome,

The map rotation needs adjusting I feel that I’m playing way more Hamada, Fjell & twisted steel than any other.

If I play aerodrome it’s like a treat because it rarely comes up in the cycle, I just don’t have the energy to play all the maps to get back to it. There’s almost no searchable servers on Xbox so I’m restricted to the game finding a random server.

On top of that we need 3 new maps ASAP

I’m a huge fan, so I’m concerned how less enthused players feel about the game right now

Comments

• DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    Just select game mode, then tick the maps you want, and make sure you uncheck all the slot options otherwise you'd get 0 servers as it doesn't show full servers which you can queue.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    Just select game mode, then tick the maps you want, and make sure you uncheck all the slot options otherwise you'd get 0 servers as it doesn't show full servers which you can queue.

I might need to rexamine my search options. But regarding additional maps

Considering the sketchy start BFV has had the roadmap should be brought way forward. We need new maps ASAP
  • barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    176 hours here and the fatigue is real. I'm bored of the few grand ops we get n have never enjoyed flag running modes.

I'm clinging on to the hope that rush will bring back the fun. I'm playing 1 game a day it's not like the older battlefields where I can grind map after map and enjoy it. I enjoyed hard-line more than this game.
  • mav_smileyface
    176 hours here and the fatigue is real. I'm bored of the few grand ops we get n have never enjoyed flag running modes.

I'm clinging on to the hope that rush will bring back the fun. I'm playing 1 game a day it's not like the older battlefields where I can grind map after map and enjoy it. I enjoyed hard-line more than this game.

I feel your pain, today is the first Saturday I’ve not played a couple games in the morning, instead I opted to watch Barbie and Ken’s dreamhouse animated cartoon on netflix with my daughter 😂
  • DavTan
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is always loads of servers on my Xbox , I don't know what you're talking about there. Although I play mainly cq.
    Yes i agree we could do with a few more maps already .
    It's pointless being concerned about how people who don't like the game feel about the game.
    Whatever map you like best enter in on the one before. I don't like fjell so I always look for a twisted steel to start my session and play from there.
    Have a nice day
  • barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just got a flash of bffs "you were playing call of duty" lol.
  • Epic_MARV
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    250 hrs here. I only hop on if my friends are playing, and thankfully thats fun enough to keep us going. We defo need more maps, and more things to work towards. Increase the rank level already!
  • mav_smileyface
    Yeah I kinda think a level cap increase would help I’ll mess around with my server settings see if I can refresh my taste that way
  • Loqtrall
    12025 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    First off I’ve been an avid fan since release regardless of bugs.

But just over the last couple of days It’s become somewhat tiresome,

The map rotation needs adjusting I feel that I’m playing way more Hamada, Fjell & twisted steel than any other.

If I play aerodrome it’s like a treat because it rarely comes up in the cycle, I just don’t have the energy to play all the maps to get back to it. There’s almost no searchable servers on Xbox so I’m restricted to the game finding a random server.

On top of that we need 3 new maps ASAP

I’m a huge fan, so I’m concerned how less enthused players feel about the game right now

As an Xbox player, I don't agree with what you're talking about when it comes to servers in the browser on our platform. Nearly every single time I get on to play, there's an immense list of conquest servers, nearly all full, and I'm usually forced to wait in queue.

I don't see at all how finding a server playing the map before Aerodrome would be an issue - because literally for the past 3 days I've been joining CQL servers on Devastation because I hate that map and want it to be over with, and Hamada is next afterward and I love Hamada.

I'm also a huge fan and haven't grown bored at all. We all have different feelings toward different BF games, we all that certain BF games that don't appeal to us. Like I said, I'm a BF super fan, that should be obvious to anyone with some time spent on this forum, I've played every single game in the franchise and have stuck thousands upon thousands of hours into BF throughout its existence, nearly since day one of the franchise - but I absolutely abhorred BF Hardline and put 40 hours in that before I couldn't even bring myself to touch it anymore. There are still people singing its praises and I'm still sitting here insisting it's the worst bf game I've had the displeasure of playing.