Supply drop assignment.

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Do I have to be the squad leader in order to call these in? I'm one step off that challenge and i'm just wondering how long it's going to take to complete, how many points do you need for them and i'm gonna guess everyone is fighting for leader position if this assignment is active? Also is it Squad Conquest again? Sorry for all the questions I just cant get on the game for another couple of hours and want to know how much messing about it's gonna take me until I get the new gun. Finally, how is the new weapon? Not seen much mention of it.

Thanks.

Comments

• fragnstein
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just be apart of the squad. It like 2400 points a drop. Good squad can get this done in a of regular conquest of you like
  • gets__tilted
    1687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As stated above you can do it in any mode. I called them in one after the other the other day. Theres like a 1:30 timer in between calling 1 to ability to drop the next.

Also being 2500 points or so one could do these solo if need be, tho it'd take quite a while.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As stated above you can do it in any mode. I called them in one after the other the other day. Theres like a 1:30 timer in between calling 1 to ability to drop the next.

Also being 2500 points or so one could do these solo if need be, tho it'd take quite a while.

Good idea, didn't think about just going solo. Cheers.