3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade are Recruiting.

3MEBMilsim
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited March 13
The 3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade are looking for men with prior or new Experience to battlefield, We are a hardcore military simulation (hardcore servers). we play on xbox one only, and a mic is required. All maps would be an asset. We are a USMC unit, we use only US weapons. If interested please leave a message. Thank you
Post edited by 3MEBMilsim on

Comments

• BigChum99
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You need a sniper? I use SRR-61...I know it's not American but I'm pretty good with it lol....
  • 3MEBMilsim
    edited February 26
    Skilledwig. We simulate the military the best we can do the SRR would not be used how ever the M4OA5 is used and the M98B
    If you don’t mind using those I don’t see an issue having you.
    You need a sniper? I use SRR-61...I know it's not American but I'm pretty good with it lol....

• MADFARTMANMAX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can i join where do i start?
  • 3MEBMilsim
    can i join where do i start?

What is your gamer tag on Xbox one. Or download the app called line. On iPhone android or pc. And add me. My name on it is lewisdover1