Punkbuster ban

EssoLegendSVK
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Dostal som ban na punkbuster, vie mi niekto povedať za čo? Nikdy som nič nelegálne nepoužíval!

I got a punkbuster ban, can anyone tell me what? I never used anything illegally!

Comments

• makpoena
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The same with me, but it seems my account has been hacked.
    Look like Even Balance does not respond or unban.
    So what do I do now?
    Buy a new game?
    Do I need a new account?

• thegrizz72
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Esso, looks like you were banned for gamehack 88001.
  • thegrizz72
    makpoena, i see no ban for you.What is the message you receive ? If you use battlelog to enter a server you will see it.
  • makpoena
    Hi therizz72, I get a different message every time I try to enter a server.
    For eg:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'makpoena' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 8cce1f4d35c32c9670c994c440f804ee. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'makpoena' (for 5 minutes) ... Player makpoena kicked by ACI LiveSecure for ACI-PB-VIOLATION-71559-BF4 [Admin Decision]

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'makpoena' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 40f804ee.

Before these it was for a whole list of hacks.

I also dont seem to find my ban listed anywhere.

EA guys helped me last night to improve my online security and confirmed my account was hacked.
  • thegrizz72
    I see your ban on GGC. You will need to appeal your ban there.But i do not see a global ban with punkbuster.
  • makpoena
    Thx, i try them
  • hudsonhack
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    GGC is a martyr tool for abusers, it wont even let you appeal, it's all fake.
  • Andy89DK
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you guys contacted Econsumer or Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
  • makpoena
    I got nowhere fast, EA and GGC confirmed I was Hacked and still PB would not lift my ban. What the hell???
    Seem like a scam, because now I have to buy the games again.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2
    makpoena wrote: »
    I got nowhere fast, EA and GGC confirmed I was Hacked and still PB would not lift my ban. What the hell???
    Seem like a scam, because now I have to buy the games again.

Not their job to take care of your purchase. Plenty of ways to prevent it from getting stolen. Unless they got a leak, which isn't the case afaik.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10843 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    makpoena wrote: »

This is because it is all but confirmed that your account was used to cheat, And in their eyes there will always be the potential that the account would be used to cheat again in the future.

Your account security is your own responsibility, Enabling 2 factor authentication is a surefire way of ensuring only you have access to your account.
  • II_Raphaeluss_II
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is not a solution, I had 2-stage verification all the time and I got a ban as well. the reason is on PunkBuster's side
  • hudsonhack
    edited February 7
    I was sent a false positive by some "/$%"$%&?/$%?"$/%"%&/$%?&"$%%?/$"%/$?&$%?*&/$%%?!"%?&%?&*/%?&"$%?/?*&/%??&"$%? I wrecked with his cheat, I find it hilarious that you can't track cheaters, but you let their ability to send false positives available.
    Post edited by hudsonhack on
  • makpoena
    hudsonhack wrote: »
    I was sent a false positive by some **** I wrecked with his cheat, I find it hilarious that you can't track cheaters, but you let their ability to send false positives available.

What you saying mate
  • hudsonhack
    They wont let me explain it, they mute me and now I'm next to forum ban.
  • hudsonhack
    edited February 7
    I'm saying I can't have been for multihacking while my account remained secure and never even felt the need to look for cheats, I'm sure the cheaters I played with 2 weeks ago, cuz it's been that freaking long, are still playing with their hacks on and still not getting banned.
    Why is it that I without cheating get banned for cheating. I claim complete and utter [removed] on this, I know what's going on but everytimes I say it I get deleted or banned.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • EdwinSpangler
    1575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hudsonhack wrote: »
    I'm saying I can't have been for multihacking while my account remained secure and never even felt the need to look for cheats, I'm sure the cheaters I played with 2 weeks ago, cuz it's been that freaking long, are still playing with their hacks on and still not getting banned.
    Why is it that I without cheating get banned for cheating. I claim complete and utter [removed] on this, I know what's going on but everytimes I say it I get deleted or banned.

Having "hack" in your name here, leads most to not believe you..
  • DelFaz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also got a global ban on 13., sent them a ticket and it seems like they just don't care... I've played 90 hours of BF4 and met a ton of cheaters, 2K+ hours in CoD2, 1K+ in CoDMW and a couple more in other games and its always the same. They just don't care because they get nothing from really looking at those bans and maybe unbanning innocent people. A couple of hate messages and it's done 0 minutes wasted on being a reliable company...