FRONTLINES Broken - BFV PS4

TheRemedy911
22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ever since the patch Squad conquest came out you can't even get a frontlines game. You get long queues to be put in servers with 2 people afk. This was my favorite mode and now its broken and it actually takes away a big part of the game for me. I read they patched it to be smaller which was a terrible idea and I'm not sure why they even touched it to begin with.

Additionally its probably the only mode possible to finish my Selbstlader M1916 Mastery step because it requires "10 head shot kills in 1 life ON OBJECTIVES or 20 head shot kills in one game ON OBJECTIVES" which is ridiculous. Maybe the next step will require me to be specifically on the "B" objectives.

Comments

• Prep768
    3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Patch unintentionally made Frontlines 8v8 according to DICE - they still not fixed that yet!? :D

Grand ops is a good assignment completing mode, even got some Frontlines thrown in the mix
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It works. Just not well. My favorite mode too. Half the people in the mode don’t seem to know up from down and don’t try to capture. But now there is a bug where it doesn’t show you where the flag is at until it pops up and is open to capture. It won’t tell you if there are enemies on the flag either. So if you mix in noobs with no direction, no hint on the map to where the next point is at, and not knowing if there are enemies on the flag, it all equals to be not a very fun time. The 8v8 is fixed though, so now it’s back to 16v16. I’m still getting ghost players who never join in and are an “X” the whole entire game. Sometimes it says it will be 16v16, but in actuality it’s 10v16.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dunno if the missing flagindicators are a bug or intentional from Dice... We never really get any feedback from Dice except the usual... "We will look into that"
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure a bug. They were there prior to latest update.
  • TheRemedy911
    It works. Just not well. My favorite mode too. Half the people in the mode don’t seem to know up from down and don’t try to capture. But now there is a bug where it doesn’t show you where the flag is at until it pops up and is open to capture. It won’t tell you if there are enemies on the flag either. So if you mix in noobs with no direction, no hint on the map to where the next point is at, and not knowing if there are enemies on the flag, it all equals to be not a very fun time. The 8v8 is fixed though, so now it’s back to 16v16. I’m still getting ghost players who never join in and are an “X” the whole entire game. Sometimes it says it will be 16v16, but in actuality it’s 10v16.

Me and my friends have tried a handful of times and can't get a game. Maybe they turned everyone off of it because of the problems. I'm gonna keep trying and hopefully it gets going again.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines (for me) is the less used gamemode cuz there is just no sense.
    (Rush, huh)

FL Arras, no skill involved what so ever.
    Clusterlove like Locker but in a bad bad way. And after u played 45min GO, then u must enjoy this lol.

Also never see anybody play on PS.

Pat
  • Spetznazz
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Impossible to get online trophy “Hoist the flag” where you have to capture 10 flags in frontline. I’ve been playing nothing but frontline for 6 days now. Captured ove 200 flags. No trophy...
    Yes I am in capture zone (under the flag) during capturing, alive and have solid wired connection. Contacted support. Followed all steps suggested. Reset connections, cleared cashe, restarted modem and consule etc... nothing works. EA please fix this annoying bug.

Also not possible to find frontline game in advanced search.
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had an assignment today to score 1000 points in front lines. Looks like they totally messed this mode up. No assignment updates for scoreing points, no flag cap indicator and bunch of other bugs galore
  • TheRemedy911
    basickfam wrote: »
    Had an assignment today to score 1000 points in front lines. Looks like they totally messed this mode up. No assignment updates for scoreing points, no flag cap indicator and bunch of other bugs galore

I did finally get in some yesterday and I also had bugs galore. From missing UI elements, cap problems including the point not even displaying, my friend was getting spot assist instead of kill assists. How did it get screwed up so bad??
  • Spetznazz
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hoist the flag finally unlocked for me after installed BFV update 1.08. Played frontlines. Unlocked mid match. Thanks to everybody.
    Now we have to deal with log/latency problem in the new update;))
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3862 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Found this workaround if you cant find any Frontline servers:

• pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Found this workaround if you cant find any Frontline servers:

Nope. But cheers for sharing! 👌🏽

Pat
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Dunno if the missing flagindicators are a bug or intentional from Dice... We never really get any feedback from Dice except the usual... "We will look into that"

"We will look into that ... and recommend you wipe your hard drive, pray to Odin, and sacrifice a Troll doll to fix it."
    FIFY
  • LeesSummit09
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tonight playing frontlines on PS4, we took A flag, kept waiting for next flag to open, never did. We were playing, killing, movning, but flag never changed and timer stopped at 2:21 and never moved. Finally just left game.