Where are all the buildable guns?

Noodlesocks
3135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
One of the supposed features of support was being able to build things that other classes couldn't but it seems that all the stationary weapons are already pre-built?

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did someone say build a bear?
    12274592_1050861311623229_3053134740482236_n.jpg
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    They are not all prebuilt. Support can build/repair the Vickers, Pak40/Six pounder and the AA gun. Some are pre built, but if destroy support can repair. A couple spots of buildable stationary weapons that I know of are the AA gun on top of the silo thing on Narvik by the A point, a pak40 in a destroyed building on Devastation by the E point and a Vickers on Devastation outside the Cathedral facing the E point.

There are more but I haven't really paid attention to them, also don't play support much.

Edit to add; Also you can build a Pak40 on Devastation on the A point facing the Cathedral and a Vickers on Devastation(I notice a pattern) on the E point.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, I've seen destroyed cannons that could be rebuilt (presumably by Support only)
    The truth is, they should probably be more visible on support's mini-map as places that can be built only by Support.