Enemies hard to see

ddarn37
115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is it just me ,or enemies really hard to see in the game? I turned brightness up to 70,and FOV at 74,but it seems like I'm getting killed by invisibles or ninjas..one or the other..lol

Comments

• LeesSummit09
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is the first time I have heard of this.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes and no. for me it was. but I made some changes on my TV and now while I do agree it is harder to spot players it's not as impossible as I thought before.

my TV is a Samsung. and it had 3 different video modes. dynamic. standard and movie. I had it on standard. I changed it to movie mode that made the image warmer. and few other settings. no I really don't have that difficult time seeing players as befor.

I would image most modern screens have similar or equivalent modes and settings. mine is just a budget monitor
  • ddarn37
    115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To me it seems the player models are smaller than battlefield 1
  • Aldor27
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    yes and no. for me it was. but I made some changes on my TV and now while I do agree it is harder to spot players it's not as impossible as I thought before.

my TV is a Samsung. and it had 3 different video modes. dynamic. standard and movie. I had it on standard. I changed it to movie mode that made the image warmer. and few other settings. no I really don't have that difficult time seeing players as befor.

I would image most modern screens have similar or equivalent modes and settings. mine is just a budget monitor

Problem is your TV.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    is that not what I said?