Another useless patch were assault semi-auto stays OP and recon is trash!!!

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Seriously... These people managing this game have no clue have bad class balance is in this game!!!

After thousands of complaints assault is still overpowered!

Their semi-auto rifles, Gewehr 43, Turner SMLE, Selbstlader 1916, MAS 44 etc etc., are all op as hell!!! You can ******* snipe with these weapons, their scope have no glint either... I have myself testet this out with the Gewehr 43, I can counter snipe recon at 300-350m range AND WIN!!!!!!!! I recorded it on my Xbox, skankhunter9090 is my profile, u can find the clips of me doing this there...

When are you guys going to fix this trash of a game!??? What is more important then fixing a broken class balance were every other class except for ASSAULT has to suffer because you decided to make it best at everything!!!!!

Stop focus on buf fixes and NERF ASSAULT into the ground!!!!!!!!! Game sucks because of this class!!!

And RECON need to have their recoil on their SLRs reduced ALOT, they need faster reload, they need bigger ammo clip, they need more bullets to carry, AND they need to have glint removed...

Seriously wtf you guys doing!???? I pre-ordered this joke of a game for 80 euro, and so did many others!!!

Give every player except for those who main assault, their money back, its either that or to nerf assault HARD!

This game is a scam!

Comments

  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    The semi autos are fine.

    They are fun to use.

    Stop crying for Nerfs.

    Instead cry for recon buffs

    0HK HS, fast bullet velocity, increase SLRs 2HK range to 70m, reduce its recoil, remove flint on 3X


    TAHH DAH!


    Ps you play US or Euro servers?

    Pas I have much respect for a man who’s GT is skankhunter momma raised no fool😂
  • thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean after that flarw buff I really loke playing recon now. And Im a support main!
  • TFBisquit
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The semi autos are fine.

    They are fun to use.

    Stop crying for Nerfs.

    Instead cry for recon buffs

    0HK HS, fast bullet velocity, increase SLRs 2HK range to 70m, reduce its recoil, remove flint on 3X


    TAHH DAH!


    Ps you play US or Euro servers?

    Pas I have much respect for a man who’s GT is skankhunter momma raised no fool😂
    I play on EU!

    Skankhunter9090 GT is based on South Park episode were Kyles dad ”Gerald” using this alias as he trolls internet and make people go crazy (most funniest season they made ever)...
  • Noodlesocks
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. Recon weapons need some serious work at close ranges. Maybe in another month...
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.

    I remember in counter strike source there was a ridiculous AWP map all the try Garda used to love

    Going back to the more pressing question SkankHunter, how does one join the the brotherhood and become a Hunter of ****.. asking for a friend!
  • xeNizKing
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    The semi-autos are annoying. Why bother trying to snipe when you just get spammed with damage not by good aim but naff all firing penalty.

    However the thing that makes assaults so overpowered is their access to both utility and two kinds of weapons. Compared to the medic they are almost godlike. Support gets 3 kinds technically but you have to be something special to use the drilling with both its aspects and being forced to go prone with half of the weapons causes issues as well the fact that they have to remain stationary to be effective with some of the weapons makes them somewhat balanced.

    But assault? Every kind of aggressive explosive. Weapons that pretty much beat out sniper rifles most of the time due to their spammy nature with again almost no real penalty. No sorry assaults you really dont have very much of a fire penalty beyond the fact that you finally start not doing much past 300m. Which is absurd it should be half of that or perhaps slightly less.

    Give Dynamite to the supports (the old engineer setup was perfect). Nerf the PIAT to bring it in line with the panzerfaust (it should not be dealing more damage to tanks ffs) and give medic some of the assault semi autos so they can at least fight back. The assaults kit is bloated.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
    They have weapon sway, its obvious you have not played with one...

    OHK, yeah if you manage to hit their head... People move very fast in this game you know... If people are standing still, then yes, ofc you can OHK them (depending on range), but you do equally as fast to assault semi-auto in those sort of situation as well, so whats your point!???!!

    Only the Krag-Jorgensen and KAR98K are somewhat good for long range sniping, the rest of the bolt action rifles suck... And those 2 are only good for camping on a hill, you want to ptfo then your dead before you even get close, I dont even bother with the bolt action rifles in this game anymore, thats how bad they are...

    Still, ******* assault should not be a sniper ffs, its op as hell and they have no glint either, you have no arguments... And I didnt complain about the recon bolt action rifles in the first place, I was talking about recon SLRs, and those DO NOT OHK... So go away already...

    Assault class needs nerf to all their weapons, and they need to get nerfed into the ground... Time for you guys to feel what every other player that not play assault had felt the past months since this game was released...
  • One_Called_Kane
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All these people complaining about Assault players killing or suppressing them at long range like that has never been a thing in any other BF game ever. Other classes have been able to threaten snipers at relevant ranges since BF1942. The biggest difference in this game isn't that Assault or Support are more powerful, but that Recon is weaker.

    Literally the only things that need to be changed to square the Recon weapons up with the Assault players:
    1) Give the Bolt Actions the same high velocity as the Semi-Auto rifles (or vice-versa) and normalize the scope glint for the 3x optics.

    2) Give the SLRs a (small) recoil reduction / ROF increase and give the Model 8 and RSC the DMR damage model from BF3 so there is a good reason to use them over the other two.*

    *I rarely use the SLRs and when I do it's usually ZH or Selb but I understand that by in large the community finds the Model 8 and RSC to be rather lacking.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.

    I remember in counter strike source there was a ridiculous AWP map all the try Garda used to love

    Going back to the more pressing question SkankHunter, how does one join the the brotherhood and become a Hunter of ****.. asking for a friend!
    You have to perform a perfect headshot with the Gewehr M95/30 (which has horrible bullet drop) and kill a camper noob at 529m range, then you can join the club!
  • TFBisquit
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
    They have weapon sway, its obvious you have not played with one...

    OHK, yeah if you manage to hit their head... People move very fast in this game you know... If people are standing still, then yes, ofc you can OHK them (depending on range), but you do equally as fast to assault semi-auto in those sort of situation as well, so whats your point!???!!

    Only the Krag-Jorgensen and KAR98K are somewhat good for long range sniping, the rest of the bolt action rifles suck... And those 2 are only good for camping on a hill, you want to ptfo then your dead before you even get close, I dont even bother with the bolt action rifles in this game anymore, thats how bad they are...

    Still, ******* assault should not be a sniper ffs, its op as hell and they have no glint either, you have no arguments... And I didnt complain about the recon bolt action rifles in the first place, I was talking about recon SLRs, and those DO NOT OHK... So go away already...

    Assault class needs nerf to all their weapons, and they need to get nerfed into the ground... Time for you guys to feel what every other player that not play assault had felt the past months since this game was released...

    I mean weapon sway. Not the tiny twitch produced in this game. And the reason snipers don't stay scoped in, is because of the glint, not because of this so called weapon sway. it's obvious you haven't played with sniper rifles in other games but BF..
  • someguy12121
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly though Semi-Auto rifles for assault breaks the role for the class anyway. The class is supposed to be close to close/mid to take on tanks not hang back and take others out. If anything I can see the Semi-Auto rifles for Medic or Recon. Assault should only have assault rifles.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
    They have weapon sway, its obvious you have not played with one...

    OHK, yeah if you manage to hit their head... People move very fast in this game you know... If people are standing still, then yes, ofc you can OHK them (depending on range), but you do equally as fast to assault semi-auto in those sort of situation as well, so whats your point!???!!

    Only the Krag-Jorgensen and KAR98K are somewhat good for long range sniping, the rest of the bolt action rifles suck... And those 2 are only good for camping on a hill, you want to ptfo then your dead before you even get close, I dont even bother with the bolt action rifles in this game anymore, thats how bad they are...

    Still, ******* assault should not be a sniper ffs, its op as hell and they have no glint either, you have no arguments... And I didnt complain about the recon bolt action rifles in the first place, I was talking about recon SLRs, and those DO NOT OHK... So go away already...

    Assault class needs nerf to all their weapons, and they need to get nerfed into the ground... Time for you guys to feel what every other player that not play assault had felt the past months since this game was released...

    I mean weapon sway. Not the tiny twitch produced in this game. And the reason snipers don't stay scoped in, is because of the glint, not because of this so called weapon sway. it's obvious you haven't played with sniper rifles in other games but BF..
    What the hell you mean with ”weapon sway” even!??? You mean scope sway!??? Well scope sway EXIST in BfV as well, if you deny this, then you’re either havent played one, or you’re lieing!!! Theres a reason there is hold breath function for recon SLRs and bolt action rifles, its because of the scope sway, and this scope sway make you’re aim completly of target when you shot...

    I DONT CARE what they do in other games, this is BATTLEFIELD, go back to those games then if you enjoy it so much, one less cod player on the forum is a victory for the community!

    Go play those games, bye bye, nobody will miss you...
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
    They have weapon sway, its obvious you have not played with one...

    OHK, yeah if you manage to hit their head... People move very fast in this game you know... If people are standing still, then yes, ofc you can OHK them (depending on range), but you do equally as fast to assault semi-auto in those sort of situation as well, so whats your point!???!!

    Only the Krag-Jorgensen and KAR98K are somewhat good for long range sniping, the rest of the bolt action rifles suck... And those 2 are only good for camping on a hill, you want to ptfo then your dead before you even get close, I dont even bother with the bolt action rifles in this game anymore, thats how bad they are...

    Still, ******* assault should not be a sniper ffs, its op as hell and they have no glint either, you have no arguments... And I didnt complain about the recon bolt action rifles in the first place, I was talking about recon SLRs, and those DO NOT OHK... So go away already...

    Assault class needs nerf to all their weapons, and they need to get nerfed into the ground... Time for you guys to feel what every other player that not play assault had felt the past months since this game was released...

    I mean weapon sway. Not the tiny twitch produced in this game. And the reason snipers don't stay scoped in, is because of the glint, not because of this so called weapon sway. it's obvious you haven't played with sniper rifles in other games but BF..
    What you mean with ”weapon sway”??? We have scope sway, and that keep you from staying scoped in, not the glint (even if its annoying as hell), because your aim gets of target because of it... Have you even played recon SLRs and bolt action rifles in BFV even? Link your profile on battlefield stats, I wanna see if you even have experience enough with the recon to be taken seriously...

    I DONT CARE what they do in other games, this is BATTLEFIELD, go back play those games if you like them so much, nobody will care anyway...
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All these people complaining about Assault players killing or suppressing them at long range like that has never been a thing in any other BF game ever. Other classes have been able to threaten snipers at relevant ranges since BF1942. The biggest difference in this game isn't that Assault or Support are more powerful, but that Recon is weaker.

    Literally the only things that need to be changed to square the Recon weapons up with the Assault players:
    1) Give the Bolt Actions the same high velocity as the Semi-Auto rifles (or vice-versa) and normalize the scope glint for the 3x optics.

    2) Give the SLRs a (small) recoil reduction / ROF increase and give the Model 8 and RSC the DMR damage model from BF3 so there is a good reason to use them over the other two.*

    *I rarely use the SLRs and when I do it's usually ZH or Selb but I understand that by in large the community finds the Model 8 and RSC to be rather lacking.

    How refreshing to see such a common-sense post rather than the usual overheated theatrical rant, well done.

    If it were up to me I'd increase bullet velocity on BA rifles, give them OHK on upper torso shots at short range (10-15 meters?) and remove scope glint on the 3x for Recons.

    Bet let's not kid ourselves, there would still be "snipers" (as opposed to Recons) who would want OHK for any hit, ghillie suits making them effectively invisible, and a complete removal of all scope glint. I've seen all those demands over the years in several titles, so I have no doubt there are still plenty of folks who would consider all that completely reasonable. That's why DICE should never listen to specialist players, they care only about their score, balance is just not their concern.
  • S0ckenSchuss
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really would love to be able to OHK with a bolt action with IRON SIGHTS (classical with 1,5x Zoom). I miss WW2s classical Rifling. I just see spamming MMGs, rainbow curve flying Snipershots, run and gunning MPs and sniper gewehr43s in this game.

    Dont get me wrong, I also like playing with turner SMLE and i Main the MG34 but classical rifling is almost impossible. Fast running soldiers, fast and deadly weapons, and the fact that someone is still coming from a side, you would not expect, because there is no clear frontline in this game.

    I tried with M95 from the bridge on Twisted Steel down to D Point. I Hit some moving enemys down there, but just with Headshots of course. I missed more then i hit :D (who would expect this)
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Seriously, those recon rifles kill with one shot. If there is one thing recon should have, it's weapon sway. Unless if they're bipodded.
    Sitting on the edges of maps, picking out targets. They can throw recon in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
    Or create a sniper map mode. Then every lover can have a wet dream with the other recon players and play it as it should.
    They have weapon sway, its obvious you have not played with one...

    OHK, yeah if you manage to hit their head... People move very fast in this game you know... If people are standing still, then yes, ofc you can OHK them (depending on range), but you do equally as fast to assault semi-auto in those sort of situation as well, so whats your point!???!!

    Only the Krag-Jorgensen and KAR98K are somewhat good for long range sniping, the rest of the bolt action rifles suck... And those 2 are only good for camping on a hill, you want to ptfo then your dead before you even get close, I dont even bother with the bolt action rifles in this game anymore, thats how bad they are...

    Still, ******* assault should not be a sniper ffs, its op as hell and they have no glint either, you have no arguments... And I didnt complain about the recon bolt action rifles in the first place, I was talking about recon SLRs, and those DO NOT OHK... So go away already...

    Assault class needs nerf to all their weapons, and they need to get nerfed into the ground... Time for you guys to feel what every other player that not play assault had felt the past months since this game was released...

    I mean weapon sway. Not the tiny twitch produced in this game. And the reason snipers don't stay scoped in, is because of the glint, not because of this so called weapon sway. it's obvious you haven't played with sniper rifles in other games but BF..
    What you mean with ”weapon sway”??? We have scope sway, and that keep you from staying scoped in, not the glint (even if its annoying as hell), because your aim gets of target because of it... Have you even played recon SLRs and bolt action rifles in BFV even? Link your profile on battlefield stats, I wanna see if you even have experience enough with the recon to be taken seriously...

    I DONT CARE what they do in other games, this is BATTLEFIELD, go back play those games if you like them so much, nobody will care anyway...
Sign In or Register to comment.