Caught cheater in spectator mode.

Shrediron
205 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 29
Caught a cheater tonight using wall hacks and most likely aim bots.
(video removed by moderator for naming and shaming)

If you guys see someone cheating, please report them.

Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow what a low life. Hopefully they ban him
  • Shrediron
    205 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I reported him with a video link. Hopefully DICE takes the time to look it over.
  • RichardSinerface
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nope, all they gonna do is lock this thread due to name and shame

Figure it out mods. If you dont delete/lock every thread about cheating, maybe when the first 4 pages of discussion are full of them the devs will take action. But nah, you just gonna ignore the community you supposedly moderate by continuing to lock all threads that show just how obvious and rampant the cheating is
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    name and shame may be against this forums rules but there are other places you can post on.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shrediron wrote: »
    I reported him with a video link. Hopefully DICE takes the time to look it over.

They have stated they do not use spectator videos as evidence...save your time.
  • Teammargarine
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA is a joke. DICE is a joke. These mods are a joke. They managed to break the perfectly fine kill cam while this crap continues to happen on a daily basis.
  • parkingbrake
    3094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I would really like to see a link to them saying that. Because I have seen with my own eyes DICE developers (in the BFV subreddit) who have said a spectator video has convinced them someone is hacking and they will forward it to the anti-cheat dept. However if the anti-cheat dept. has said they don't consider spectator videos convincing evidence, okay, please tell me where I can read them saying that.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1952 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 29

I would really like to see a link to them saying that. Because I have seen with my own eyes DICE developers (in the BFV subreddit) who have said a spectator video has convinced them someone is hacking and they will forward it to the anti-cheat dept. However if the anti-cheat dept. has said they don't consider spectator videos convincing evidence, okay, please tell me where I can read them saying that.

Braddock said that on Reddit if I recall correctly. Red surely has the link somewhere handy.

The cheater in question was outed a week or two ago on Reddit (iirc), when he was aimbotting with the KE-7. Since then he has gone all in with the Lewis.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Braddock said that on Reddit if I recall correctly. Red surely has the link somewhere handy.

The cheater in question was outed a week or two ago on Reddit (iirc), when he was aimbotting with the KE-7. Since then he has gone all in with the Lewis.

Good to see Fair Fight is working well. To be honest Fair Fight is a joke and about as useful as a chocolate tea-pot
  • 40PE
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The whole cheating in BF was always disheartening.
    This video makes me wanna burn off BFV from my ssd with fire.
  • 40PE
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What do you mean by that?
    How else we can proove that they are cheating?
    The weapons not 100% accurate even with bots (since this noob constantly pushes the fire button so even the bot cannot be 100% accuarate).
    Since he is noob, he dies, so the stats of K/D never gives suspicion.

Only evidence is the vid.

I really don't understand now what should we, players do otherwise just post and report and record vids.
  • 40PE
    edited January 29
    Like this stat:
    (naming and shaming removed by moderator)

He had suspiciously high kills no doubt. But the accuracy of the shots are low, just 25% accuracy. If I'm on the roll I get 20%-25% too.
    He also died many times. Altough 66 kills is suspiciousl ike hell. :S

BNut vid. is the real proof for sure.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PC BF is a cheatfest huh?
  • Carbonic
    1113 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed as naming and shaming is not allowed.
    Feel free to continue general talk about cheating in the already existing threads.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1952 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Caught a cheater tonight using wall hacks and most likely aim bots.
    My Channel

If you guys see someone cheating, please report them.

Yeah he's raging his **** off, mainly with the support class. I remember seeing this exact guy reported a week or two ago either here or on Reddit, so they are taking their sweet time in banning him. Then he was only aimbotting with the KE-7, since then he's graduated on to the Lewis, the stuff of all cheating legends.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!