ProAssassin2003 wrote: »
As long as Systemic Damage stays in the game Tanks will be useless unless used as Stationary Camping Coffins.
RePlayBoy101 wrote: »
tank gameplay is so crap.... i rarely fight other tanks ...its mainly me in a tank vs 10 guys with explosives.... borring
the ammo refilling is absolutly pointless... a tank needs to sit in a ammo spawn for 20 seconds to refill while a bomber flys throug hsome random crap and instantly gets ammo.... the limited ammo is not needed and is a nerf to tanks
not to mention the way you damage a tank is so random that i rather have the old system back where
- front hit does minimum dmg
- side does mediocre dmg
- rear does full dmg
lllTheSentinelll wrote: »
No buffs to tanks?
YourLocalPlumber wrote: »
Another patch, another disappointment. Dice, whats the point of adding a new tank, when tanks in general are useless metal boxes in this game? Why can't you buff them finally?
SOULJ4R wrote: »
When DICE give all you tank nubs what you want and make them invincible, fire in any direction multi kill that never run out of ammo total skill mode, I'll be sitting in that long queue to roll out in one with you.
Feney_exe wrote: »
Not only are tanks just boring as hell for decent players to use, they also promote a horrible campy playstyle and have a very low skill ceiling.
1. Remove / fix first person input lag so precise aiming at close range is possible.
2. Slightly Increase the splash damage of all shells against infantry. This will help to counter the bunnyhopping panzerfaust / piat meta, while also allowing for tanks to flush out enemies hiding behind hard cover.
3. Decrease the TTK for Tank vs Tank combat. Currently infantry feel like more of a threat then enemy tanks which feels wrong. Tank vs Tank combat is the worst it's been in any BF game, and tanks should feel way more of a threat to other tanks.
4. Increase the starting ammo capacity of heavy / medium tanks. The slow nature of these tanks means going to resupply takes way too long is just boring. It also doesn't help that literally 0 thought has been put into the positioning of the resupply stations and literally no one ever builds them.
If these changes are implemented i will consider using tanks again but i just do not enjoy the current implementations of tanks. 0/10 fun, 10/10 camping.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!