FlubbedWand wrote: »
Few things I have noticed since Jan 29 update:
1. Customizing sights is glitchy; when i select sights, i am taken directly to muzzles.
cylon0 wrote: »
I think the gameplay is continuing to improve. There are some real areas for improvement.
I have over 200 hours in and here's my feedback for points of improvement:
1) My Toes still get stuck on rocks. Inconsistencies abound for what requires or doesn't require vaulting. This is a BF legacy issue. I have an entire thread devoted to this one. If anyone who can make a difference cares, please read that thread.
2) More maps coming? Because we need them.
3) AA should not be positioned so it can be used as AP. Just put some terrain around each non-moving AA emplacement that blocks any such AP effectiveness. It will also offer defense to the AA gunner.
4) I can't perma-kick people from my squad. When I have squad members who clearly refuse to PTFO, I don't want them back. If I kick them, they shouldn't be able to come back.
5) I feel like there should be something that monitors squad members and moves them to their own garbage noob squad if they don't earn any squad points within a certain time interval.
5) Frontlines team balancing. When the objectives are presented in a linear fashion such as with Frontlines, the team balancing is even more important. 99.9% of the time, the team that takes the first flag in Frontlines is going to be the team that wins the match. The first flag taken is the primary indicator of the team imbalance. Most Frontlines matches result in a steamroll. Once "Rush" mode is rolled out, it will be more of the same. It's good to be on the winning side, but if you're not... I have a thread devoted to this one as well for anyone who can make a difference.
6) Some assignments are near-impossible. 10 headshot kills with a Model 8 in a life for one of the mastery weapon assignments? It takes two headshots and then a body shot with a Model 8 to take someone down at range. This thing should be moved to assault, buffed somehow or just plain retired.
7) Play a round of Squad Conquest on Hamada and you can find people hiding in the south wall at the B-flag. I'm sure this is unintentional, but it needs to be fixed.
What I really like:
1) Gun play.
2) Movement in general (see vaulting comment above).
3) Squad conquest.
4) Graphics. Nothing like them in any other game.
5) Sound. This has improved. Some of the weapon sounds are pretty awesome.
6) Weapon variety.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!