Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #2

1235»

Comments

• cylon0
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

And I thought I was tripping balls when there were people in the wall at Hamada on Squad Conquest.
    I've seen it a few times now. I tried to do it myself to see what it takes, but haven't figured it out. I usually end up shot while fiddling with the wall.

• sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AA guns are right where they need to be like its only 1 player on it lol. Planes already have a higher advantage over players on the ground due to players on the ground not being able to shoot the pilot unless you have some great aim to snipe the pilot. Its not ace combat. Pilots can get it easy since most players dont even want to fly in a shooter game, they pick up easy multikills over and over without being attacked most of the time and now they complain about the the 1 thing taking them out needs nerfed lol c'mon. Leave AAs how they are it is fine. I dont really use AA guns but if a bomber kills me 4 times or so i will seek 1 out and blow the bomber out of the sky as it should.
  • X_Tobinator
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still think that the last mastery assigments for the Sniper class are way to hard and the should be a bit more easyer so that more players can complete them ;)
  • Villehstg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there any way that we could get non-rendered main menu? it's fancy allright as is, but my reference cooled gpu would like a break once in a while, so static background would be a good alternative.