Can we please just have 4-5 servers were premade squads arent allowed!???

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
For the love of god, I’m so tired of seeing servers turn to total slaughter of one team, because of premade squads and clanstacking on X-box platform...

Sure they should have the possibility to play with all their friends and stack them on a server while also using voice chat, BUT WE SHOULD ALSO have the possibility to not having to play with these kind of people...

Its been like this forever, in BF4, BF1 and BFV (and probably before that as well)... But the thing is, its breaking the balance on servers, it gets so one sided that enemy wins with 600 tickets left... I do all in my power to stop them, but as a recon theres little I can do against multiple enemy premade squads with voice chat...

It makes game less enjoyable for ALOT of us... Most of us dont play in cheesy clans, or go 4 man premades...

So can we have some servers were you can only play with a maximum of 1 Xbox friend (making it duo premade), and let these people play against each other on theirs!??!

Game would be more fun for everybody!!!

Comments

• Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 29
    I have just posted something very similar in the PS4 section.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/178780/please-please-try-to-balance-the-teams#latest

The Conquest games just lately are horrendously unbalanced.

It takes something that should be fun and just makes it tiring, especially when you are constantly put into the losing team.
  • VincentNZ
    2205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How would they go about that? Just add a another button: "Solo Conquest"? What good would that bring really in a game that is supposes to be squad and team-based. If you play with friends, you have a force multiplier, it has always been like this. In BFV at least it is a bit easier to make friends and to play together so, without a squad you will be suffering more. Or you could play smaller gamemodes where your own impact is heavier and you not as likely to run into four guys at once. Still a pre-made squad is supposed to be better in all modes.
  • PrairieGeek
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OP, go play skyrim. Then it's all you. You're complaining about teamwork in a game designed for teamwork. To you go to McDonalds and complain that they have fries?
  • DaMutha1
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe lose the attitude of assuming all clans are "cheesy". Find a chill one and play with them. Makes the game 1000 times better.
  • Prep768
    3405 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like playing solo vs. clans - tests the lead in my pencil
    Also like playing in servers that have many different clan tags, again, pushes you to bring ur A game
    Can't blame them for playing the game as intended

If I really want to play solo out comes Bloodbowl, Starcraft or the VR
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is a teamplay based tactical shooter, and people are crying about teamplay...nice. Maybe try to find people that want to play with you ;)
  • PrairieGeek
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    90% of my PSN friends list came from putting on my headset and letting BFV put me in a squad. You get dropped into a squad and find really crappy players that don't care and then you get dropped into a squad with players that are a ton of fun to play with. Boom friend request sent.
  • ragnarok013
    2350 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Premade squads are not equal to clan stacking. In essence you're asking DICE to nerf teamwork in a team based game where the community has repeatedly asked DICE to enhance and incentivize people to play as a team. I must emphatically disagree with your position OP.
  • Ernie_Shavers
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    I like playing solo vs. clans

I'm old, slow and bad with a gun but like playing vs clan's although several use hacks on PC.

Clan's have squad's that stick together and move fast. I go slow and hide a lot. Wait for them to get close and clear them out with an MMG. Yeah we lose the game but I get my share of kills.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    maybe they should just add a balancer that actually works since there is none to speak off. i have had rounds of squad-conquest and normal conquest where neither team ever was actually mixed. unless players quit the loby the teams will stay indefinitely. the smaller the game-mode the worse it gets. i mean maybe DICE believed their horrendous "comeback-mechanic" was balancing enough but by god this is even worse balancing then we had in BF1 in the first year but now you get this BS mechanic screwing over the better team with you capping 2-3x faster and having 2x faster vehicle spawns while they need 2x as long to retake a flag.... Maybe instead of implementing BS like that they should balance the teams inbetween the bloody rounds so the weaker team doesnt get steamrolled 2x in a row before enough player quit the server for it to either die off or better players saturate the loosing team and the circle begins anew....
  • PrairieGeek
    maybe they should just add a balancer that actually works since there is none to speak off. i have had rounds of squad-conquest and normal conquest where neither team ever was actually mixed. unless players quit the loby the teams will stay indefinitely. the smaller the game-mode the worse it gets. i mean maybe DICE believed their horrendous "comeback-mechanic" was balancing enough but by god this is even worse balancing then we had in BF1 in the first year but now you get this BS mechanic screwing over the better team with you capping 2-3x faster and having 2x faster vehicle spawns while they need 2x as long to retake a flag.... Maybe instead of implementing BS like that they should balance the teams inbetween the bloody rounds so the weaker team doesnt get steamrolled 2x in a row before enough player quit the server for it to either die off or better players saturate the loosing team and the circle begins anew....

Capping don't mean squat when the tickets are based on respawns. Who cares how many points you get for capping, the team that kills the most the fastest wins.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    Premade squads are not equal to clan stacking. In essence you're asking DICE to nerf teamwork in a team based game where the community has repeatedly asked DICE to enhance and incentivize people to play as a team. I must emphatically disagree with your position OP.
    I want those premade squads to be put in equal numbers on each team!!! Do you not see the problem with one enemy team slaughtering another, winning with 600 tickets left because of this reason!???

Its not fun! I dont care how previous battlefield games have worked, things can ALLWAYS change... And the team balance in BFV is the worst EVER!
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    OP, go play skyrim. Then it's all you. You're complaining about teamwork in a game designed for teamwork. To you go to McDonalds and complain that they have fries?
    I would own you so hard in this game, so its better you go play skyrim instead!
  • NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't see the OPs vision happening tbh. The series is modelled around close team and squad play so the counter side of that is a disadvantage if you are not as organised. As others have said either accept the challenge of platoon up.
  • PrairieGeek

Well considering I go team work and PTFO not just kill farm I don't care how many times you kill me. You see I don't care about my KD. so you can own whatever you want.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lmfao.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe

Well considering I go team work and PTFO not just kill farm I don't care how many times you kill me. You see I don't care about my KD. so you can own whatever you want.
    I PTFO as well, I just dont do it with a cheesy premade and voice chat...

I seen several guys like you saying ”I dont care”, but after I wiped out your little squad 3-4 times in a row with my selbst 1906, I bet you feel different about this...

I been chased down by 2 full squads many times because of this reason... So people do care, alot even... And this happen all the time... In BF1 I had half a team chase me back into spawn several times as well... And its mostly premade squad tryhards that do this, casuals keep on as usual...
  • PrairieGeek
    Naw, my platoon mates play objective and mostly chase tanks and planes