What are y'all Best weapon skins?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
For me it'd be

SANDSTORM
Birch
Night Owl
Mint
and Chrome.

Seriously do not sleep on the Sandstorm skin. Its cheap but goes great with Smgs and Shotguns

Comments

• Wh1teCh4pel
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im always using factory-new and golden parts combined, looks the best
  • GuangFuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    weapon skins are waaaay too expensive. 10,000+ coins.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think most of them are just "meh". We need more!
  • Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't usually buy skins, but I do for the guns I really like. I usually use a combination of blued and night owl. Blued for the wood stocks and night owl for the rest.
  • mochakaboom
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anything that's dark and with no glare lol
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice only skins look fantastics, dark wood with black metal / Black tiger print with dark metal
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't usually buy skins, but I do for the guns I really like. I usually use a combination of blued and night owl. Blued for the wood stocks and night owl for the rest.

This is exactly what I do.

I like how Blued and Night Owl combo up, you can make your gun look really good.
  • Falco_0211
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Call me boring, but I am a fan of the Mint look on the guns.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Falco_0211 wrote: »

Same, plus they're free lol (but you have to earn them).
    Some parts can look pretty good with Urban Blue, such as the Handguard on Assualt guns which has a cloth wrapping which I like.
    I haven't really got many weapon skins other than the free/challenge ones, but Chromed Finish often looks good, as does Night Owl. I wish you could look at what the full skin looked like before you buy it though, and they should also probably add a 'buy all' function to buy all the parts for one type of currency (and apply all)
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dr_X2345 wrote: »
    Falco_0211 wrote: »

Same, plus they're free lol (but you have to earn them).
    Some parts can look pretty good with Urban Blue, such as the Handguard on Assualt guns which has a cloth wrapping which I like.
    I haven't really got many weapon skins other than the free/challenge ones, but Chromed Finish often looks good, as does Night Owl. I wish you could look at what the full skin looked like before you buy it though, and they should also probably add a 'buy all' function to buy all the parts for one type of currency (and apply all)

Agreed. I might try the BLUED skin. Sounds dope.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Captured stuff always look good on the strictly wooden parts but unfortunately anything metal looks pretty terrible, otherwise any skin which adds a large cover like the Night Owl one for a lot of rifles is always a solid choice too. Otherwise I normally just throw the Mint and Gold stuff I unlock on a gun though until it's done just to help me keep track of where I am with it and once that's done I start customising it a bit more.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Captured on wood only, with standard metal/steel.
    But the rest I find ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, nothing special*; where is the grass attached skin for my barrel!?
    *Although there is the ductape/cloth of Nightowl on magazines/barrels...
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Chrome. It's what deluxe should have given imo.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like my guns naked....
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Golden plate skins.
    Although for the Gewehr 95 I would use the Arras handguard skin.
  • CinkCobra
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Chrome
  • TheGM86
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mint is best. anybody using gold anything should be slapped in the face.