Nice to see the start menu bug is still in game after the patch...

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
....only now it's happening more often. Why on earth don't they acknowledge this bug, let alone fix it. I've made reddit posts, sent tweets, people agree with me but the devs just ignore it. It's the worst bug in the game and they are completely oblivious too it.

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The what now?
  • clouseau2112
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is beyond annoying, OP. For me...yhe orders pop up right side, then I inadvertently aim down sights, then screen goes crazy.

And it always happens when you're in a firefight.

I go to Scoreboard, remove batteries from controller...usually works.

Does anything else work better?
  • DaMutha1
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you guys are talking about the glitch where you ADS and the menu pops up, the fix for me (100% accuracy) is to go into the menu and hit "Resume"
  • clouseau2112
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish it was that easy for me. :-(
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a weird one. But I have not once experienced this bug. Guess I am lucky.
  • clouseau2112
    You are very lucky indeed!

The ironic thing is...
    I feel like it's been happening to me more often as of recent.

Who knows, maybe they'll fix it next patch.
  • clouseau2112
    Bummer, BFV is actually pretty damn good!
    Sure there's a few bugs, but for the most part, I run smooth.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is beyond annoying, OP. For me...yhe orders pop up right side, then I inadvertently aim down sights, then screen goes crazy.

And it always happens when you're in a firefight.

I go to Scoreboard, remove batteries from controller...usually works.

Does anything else work better?

If you're lucky the menu pops up and gives you chance to fix it but most of the time it activates when i'm in the middle of a 1v1 as well, and everything just freezes when I press shoot. It's a joke gets me kills all the time and every time I read notes there's no mention of it, yet when I post about it tons of people seem have the same problem.
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Domination is trash but that was done by design to “ force” people to play their other terrible game mode designs. They will never be able to please everyone but sabotage to classes and popular game modes is lazy or mismanaged. Insta-killed screen still is working perfect. Great job clowns
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sasqch10 wrote: »
    Domination is trash but that was done by design to “ force” people to play their other terrible game mode designs. They will never be able to please everyone but sabotage to classes and popular game modes is lazy or mismanaged. Insta-killed screen still is working perfect. Great job clowns

What have they changed about Domination? What sabotage are you referring to, with regards to classes and popular game modes?
  • crapjon
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Piat icon on mini map is now broken. So i guess they can put it as a fix later? DICE is hopeless

I tried it the other day, and it wouldn't show up on the map. I know it worked before the first January patch. Pretty lame