AA is OP again. Dmg vs light aircraft is way too high.

Comments

• DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The AA guns is kinda OP, but then again not, atleast the enemies doesn't take chances to go behind your spawn, and flank everybody using their bombs and such, i like it as it is now, it makes it easier to protect your friendlies who is in need of assistance when being chased ;)
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alrici0 wrote: »
    lol come fly in my server
    lol I am not gonna condescend to play on console
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    Complete bs dude. I'm speaking about fighters only. I'm good pilot, not ace i think but good. Not sure about AA dmg to heavy fighters and bombers, but light aircraft dies away too fast. In that case every one will use only bombers again.
    As i said before if you die from aa you were too close it's simple as that. Don't put the blame for your strategic errors on others.

I agree, most AA tanks don't stand a chance out in the open, and that is why the make such a good use now at the base, because many friendlies go all the way back to spawn to resupply their planes and such, and that is where the AA guns are to good use, to save you friendlies from getting f'd up...
  • Kinjishi99
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Clip from mattiace gaming twitch channel :

spitfire mkvb vs flakpanzer

https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalStrongMinkHotPokket

https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedBlueKittenKlappa

Spitfire mkva dogfighting being attacked by stationary AA :blush:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CalmInventiveTildeOpieOP

Spitfire mkva trying to take down a stationary AA :smile:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SleepyInquisitiveCucumberNononoCat
  • Kinjishi99
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AA is fine :wink: , Flakpanzer POV :

• BigAulTitties
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow. Flew most of today. AA is now that OP I’m 100% certain DICE didn’t mean it. Genuinely 4 hits you’re dead. Range is insane. Stevie wonder in a snow blizzard could shoot a plane out the sky with the current AA.
  • RoDM44n
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think there is no arguments to prove to DICE they've done wrong with balance, the unique thing that will help is abusing the hell of AA's
    With Dice a golden rule, if you want it nerfed just abuse it !!!
  • Graphic-J
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This latest patch with its extreme AA buffs (especially to AA tanks) has made the dogfighting extremely dull. Insta killing fighter planes so easily. Dogfighting is what grabbed my attention with the game, love the WW2 plane immersion.

Sure I can play only infantry but I play BF for the full combined war experience. So disappointing. Going back to BF3, BC2 and BF4 and wait until that gets fixed, if ever.
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stationary AA is fine, MAA needs a range nerf
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Truly Mobile AAs are again OP.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    BS. you die in a split second by the MAA, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have airfobia and should play cod.
    BS. you die in a split second by the planes, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have groundphobia and should play War Thunder.

what you expect? Planes are supposed to be OP vs infantries, ITS A PLANE BRO, thats why u only get 2-3 planes in a team, not 32 duh

if i kill a player with a plane, he can be revived, but if AA kill my plane, i must wait 3 minutes till next plane.
  • XEN_wunderwaffle
    284 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RoDM44n wrote: »
    I think there is no arguments to prove to DICE they've done wrong with balance, the unique thing that will help is abusing the hell of AA's

i sit in spawn with flaming onion rounds. literally smash planes then terrorize infantry. i will def be using it exclusively since DICE only looks at algorithms and server data to determine "balance". even on maps that dont have planes i'll still spawn the MAA. its better than tanks imo

just tried the same. Too much fun and lols. Now It's my go to everytime I see more than one scrubfire in the air

Huge kill and no death games are too easy because bad pilots will get super mad, keep coming after you (and dying) and probably send their discord butt buddies in a halftrack or staghound after you too. Free kills

I had thought wasting a tank slot on the thing would hurt the team but it causes so much salt that its well worth it.
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

i sit in spawn with flaming onion rounds. literally smash planes then terrorize infantry. i will def be using it exclusively since DICE only looks at algorithms and server data to determine "balance". even on maps that dont have planes i'll still spawn the MAA. its better than tanks imo

just tried the same. Too much fun and lols. Now It's my go to everytime I see more than one scrubfire in the air

Huge kill and no death games are too easy because bad pilots will get super mad, keep coming after you (and dying) and probably send their discord butt buddies in a halftrack or staghound after you too. Free kills

I had thought wasting a tank slot on the thing would hurt the team but it causes so much salt that its well worth it.

Post this after claiming that the Flakpanzer is "balanced"... :astonished::grey_question:
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Leave the AA alone. They tore aircraft apart like part during the war so this fits. Grow a pair and pray like the soldiers did during WW2. It's game that caters to everyone, if you want it how you want MAKE YOUR OWN GAME. People like you are the reason everything keeps fluctuating. Live with how it is or GTFO
  • XEN_wunderwaffle
    edited January 2019
    TheSacar wrote: »

Post this after claiming that the Flakpanzer is "balanced"... :astonished::grey_question:

what about ruining terrible pilots makes it unbalanced?

The decent ones stay on their side of the map and send a bomber friend after me, but there are very few decent pilots in this game.

The vast majority of bad ones that keep diving right at me in their scrubfires seem to think that pure salt alone will be enough to defeat their hard counter. Must have big heads after a couple months of abusing an invincible vehicle.

but anyway, if it really is OP then my using it will certainly see to it that it is balanced quicker, anyway.
  • SirBobdk
    5317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Amazing right. Joining a thread and argue that a vehicle is balanced and then write something like this.
  • XEN_wunderwaffle

what about ruining terrible pilots makes it unbalanced?

The decent ones stay on their side of the map and send a bomber friend after me, but there are very few decent pilots in this game.

The vast majority of bad ones that keep diving right at me in their scrubfires seem to think that pure salt alone will be enough to defeat their hard counter. Must have big heads after a couple months of abusing an invincible vehicle.

but anyway, if it really is OP then my using it will certainly see to it that it is balanced quicker, anyway.

they dont understand server data piles that get scrubbed for numbers that reflect unbalace. i fly and even im smart enough to not get in the air unless its a bomber. Went 22-1 on breakthrough by bombing the same pathetic soul that kept running to stationary AA lol. rinse/repeat. hate mail for days but i'm sure their communication bans sent them over the edge. i love the salt

yeah the stationary scrubs are the other side of the coin.

So full of rage at pilots that they'll keep jumping on a useless turret and eating a bomb or rocket.

Whatever, I'll take the kill and 500 points. Same as with the scrubfire mains who still haven't learned they aren't any good
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    BS. you die in a split second by the MAA, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have airfobia and should play cod.
    BS. you die in a split second by the planes, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have groundphobia and should play War Thunder.

what you expect? Planes are supposed to be OP vs infantries, ITS A PLANE BRO, thats why u only get 2-3 planes in a team, not 32 duh

if i kill a player with a plane, he can be revived, but if AA kill my plane, i must wait 3 minutes till next plane.

If then plane respawn is working in the first place. The bug I showed to Dev on Twitter about planes wont respawn for you but your teammates can get it is not fixed.