Netcode

«1
Aldor27
66 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is it better now?

Comments

  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Then? 4, 1, H?

    Pat
  • finney72
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah biggest problem with the game goe's untouched. what is wrong with this picture.
  • Aldor27
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    definitely not its actually worse play with 30 ping and still getting shot 2 meters behind cover,also the enemies some how being able to see you and shoot you behind cover but you can shoot them.And then just random deaths where the kill cam does not even seem to know who killed you.

    I tried yesterday some rounds but yes I must agree with you it's not still fixed 😐
  • PrairieGeek
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me gets worse with every patch. And I am constantly seeing the steady bad connection indicators now with this recent patch. Ping is always 65-80 range on auto match servers but its rubbish
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me gets worse with every patch. And I am constantly seeing the steady bad connection indicators now with this recent patch. Ping is always 65-80 range on auto match servers but its rubbish

    Advanced search it is!


    Pat
  • Delta245
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    definitely not its actually worse play with 30 ping and still getting shot 2 meters behind cover,also the enemies some how being able to see you and shoot you behind cover but you can shoot them.And then just random deaths where the kill cam does not even seem to know who killed you.
    This exactly, what appears to be one shot deaths in and around cover since patch have occurred a lot more. Have been experiencing 1frame stuttering since patch this doesn’t occur as often but it’s crazy when it does. And I have been experiencing latency icons (which before patch never happened before) now I see packet loss and the red clock icon which is weird. And hit registration is absolutely baffling because sometimes it’s exactly on point then it just doesn’t register at all when clearly I’m getting shots on target, and headshots sometimes 3 maybe 4 is needed to take someone down?
  • PrairieGeek
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Delta245 wrote: »
    definitely not its actually worse play with 30 ping and still getting shot 2 meters behind cover,also the enemies some how being able to see you and shoot you behind cover but you can shoot them.And then just random deaths where the kill cam does not even seem to know who killed you.
    This exactly, what appears to be one shot deaths in and around cover since patch have occurred a lot more. Have been experiencing 1frame stuttering since patch this doesn’t occur as often but it’s crazy when it does. And I have been experiencing latency icons (which before patch never happened before) now I see packet loss and the red clock icon which is weird. And hit registration is absolutely baffling because sometimes it’s exactly on point then it just doesn’t register at all when clearly I’m getting shots on target, and headshots sometimes 3 maybe 4 is needed to take someone down?

    The packet loss and bad ping icons are almost constantly on my screen now. If they are accurate then I should look like some sort of phase shifting wizard to other players.
  • Jedi76
    827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31
    definitely not its actually worse play with 30 ping and still getting shot 2 meters behind cover,also the enemies some how being able to see you and shoot you behind cover but you can shoot them.And then just random deaths where the kill cam does not even seem to know who killed you.

    I experience all the above, and would also like to add really bad hit registration problems since the update.

    It amazes me how they fix a bunch of problems, and end up creating a bunch more that were never there before they fixed the first bunch of problems...

    I really struggle to get my head around how that works, if you took your car to a mechanic who fixed your alternator, but then you drove it away and he had created three more different problems, you would soon be back at the garage.
  • Delta245
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What bothers me the most is the hit registration, it’s taking entire magazine to kill one guy only to have his buddy pop up behind him to spray me with what appears to be one shot bundled. One other thing I noticed is players that seem to spawn on the guy that I just killed. Like the latency was that far behind that the player killed was still alive for the spawning player to get in but on my screen he was dead for a sec or two so there should have been no way for any player to spawn in on dead player, confusing yes? The servers seem to be deteriorating or out of sync, or the netcode is just that bad? Also it seems they have strengthened aim assist it is deadly accurate at the moment. People shooting just seem to point in my general direction and at distance seem to get hits on me at impossible angles, or if I just seem to pop my head out of cover for what feels like a millisecond to me there has to be some delay somewhere. I’ve considered possible other shooters that flank. But most of the time if I die it’s from a player somewhere in front of me and like I said a crazy angle. That’s if the kill cam is accurate, sometimes the kill cam just spins around to show no player at all and shot indicators just show wrong direction all together.
  • 0SiGHT0
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They said they are making changes to the netcode in the next patch coming in February.
  • 0SiGHT0
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    Delta245 wrote: »
    What bothers me the most is the hit registration, it’s taking entire magazine to kill one guy only to have his buddy pop up behind him to spray me with what appears to be one shot bundled. One other thing I noticed is players that seem to spawn on the guy that I just killed. Like the latency was that far behind that the player killed was still alive for the spawning player to get in but on my screen he was dead for a sec or two so there should have been no way for any player to spawn in on dead player, confusing yes? The servers seem to be deteriorating or out of sync, or the netcode is just that bad? Also it seems they have strengthened aim assist it is deadly accurate at the moment. People shooting just seem to point in my general direction and at distance seem to get hits on me at impossible angles, or if I just seem to pop my head out of cover for what feels like a millisecond to me there has to be some delay somewhere. I’ve considered possible other shooters that flank. But most of the time if I die it’s from a player somewhere in front of me and like I said a crazy angle. That’s if the kill cam is accurate, sometimes the kill cam just spins around to show no player at all and shot indicators just show wrong direction all together.

    Indeed, the aim assist seems like it has been strengthened. You can turn it down if you want but it seems like the 100% slider in the options was not the same as pre-patch. In particular, at longer range engagements it seems like it's much easier to track enemies from side to side.
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    Delta245 wrote: »
    What bothers me the most is the hit registration, it’s taking entire magazine to kill one guy only to have his buddy pop up behind him to spray me with what appears to be one shot bundled. One other thing I noticed is players that seem to spawn on the guy that I just killed. Like the latency was that far behind that the player killed was still alive for the spawning player to get in but on my screen he was dead for a sec or two so there should have been no way for any player to spawn in on dead player, confusing yes? The servers seem to be deteriorating or out of sync, or the netcode is just that bad? Also it seems they have strengthened aim assist it is deadly accurate at the moment. People shooting just seem to point in my general direction and at distance seem to get hits on me at impossible angles, or if I just seem to pop my head out of cover for what feels like a millisecond to me there has to be some delay somewhere. I’ve considered possible other shooters that flank. But most of the time if I die it’s from a player somewhere in front of me and like I said a crazy angle. That’s if the kill cam is accurate, sometimes the kill cam just spins around to show no player at all and shot indicators just show wrong direction all together.

    Indeed, the aim assist seems like it has been strengthened. You can turn it down if you want but it seems like the 100% slider in the options was not the same as pre-patch. In particular, at longer range engagements it seems like it's much easier to track enemies from side to side.

    They changed from on/off to the slider, if im correct.


    Pat
  • PrairieGeek
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    and the update set them all back to default 100% from what I have seen
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    and the update set them all back to default 100% from what I have seen

    True, actually a lot settings (10-20) were different after the patch so its worth looking up.


    Pat
  • Bochisss
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    Is it better now?

    Tienen que mejorar mas la netcode esta ultima actualización
  • Aldor27
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bochisss wrote: »
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    Is it better now?

    Tienen que mejorar mas la netcode esta ultima actualización

    ?
  • uncleclives
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode has become noticeably worse this past week. Mostly play conquest and the start of a game will be fine but as it progresses the lag get's worse. The controls start to feel sluggish, hit detection is way off and one hit deaths become the normal. It's almost unplayable at times. Not sure if it's down to EA's servers or buffer bloat my end.
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode has become noticeably worse this past week. Mostly play conquest and the start of a game will be fine but as it progresses the lag get's worse. The controls start to feel sluggish, hit detection is way off and one hit deaths become the normal. It's almost unplayable at times. Not sure if it's down to EA's servers or buffer bloat my end.

    I also noticed that.


    Pat
  • Aldor27
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    I haven't played this crap maybe week and I'm very happy for that. I feel much better now 🙂 EA and Dice can but this crap in their **** I don't understand why people still playing this ****?!🤔 New patch and new bugs how they enjoy this game or they just fools and don't understand.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!