Panzerstorm ugly since update?

Noodlesocks
3148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 30
This is what it looks like for me now. Every other map is ok.

maPRUN1.jpg
za7IJ25.jpg
5YLnuwn.jpg
oDh81s2.jpg

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's some PS1 graphics.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Potatostorm
  • ProAssassin2003
    3544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 30
    That's PC. That has to be a hardware problem,DICE problem or graphic settings problem.

Doesn't look like that on PS4.
  • xpixelbullyx
    1664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey the map sure does play better though. The flow is WAY better for infantry.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been playing panzerstorm and have to say.... it's one of the better maps in the game imo. The changes made now makes it feel more balanced. Flag E now is fought over more and not just D and C. The additional coverage is nice and makes it play much better.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno how you managed to get BFV to run on your N64, but good job...

This made me laugh. Oh I miss goldeneye
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno how you managed to get BFV to run on your N64, but good job...

I can’t stop laughing 😂
  • Redstripe101
    2567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    state of the art developing team. i hope they tank, give another studio a shot. maybe the 40 that left?
  • Loki_Deezie
    state of the art developing team. i hope they tank, give another studio a shot. maybe the 40 that left?

You know ea owns the bf brand right. If bf was scrapped, which it wont be, a new bf wouldn't magically appear.
  • Redstripe101
    2567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You know ea owns the bf brand right. If bf was scrapped, which it wont be, a new bf wouldn't magically appear.

you know EA scraps entire studios. given the battlefront 2 debacle, mixed with a failed bf 5 launch, and 40+ employees went to other studios. correlate? maybe, but EA is plug and play
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

you know EA scraps entire studios. given the battlefront 2 debacle, mixed with a failed bf 5 launch, and 40+ employees went to other studios. correlate? maybe, but EA is plug and play

The only thing about that is, EA has leveraged their entire studio behind DICE and its Frostbite engine. Every major EA release now uses Frostbite 3 and anyone that has played BF over the last 5 years or so can tell you how much of a total disaster this engine is. A huge mistake for EA and now they are paying the price.
  • Redstripe101
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »

The only thing about that is, EA has leveraged their entire studio behind DICE and its Frostbite engine. Every major EA release now uses Frostbite 3 and anyone that has played BF over the last 5 years or so can tell you how much of a total disaster this engine is. A huge mistake for EA and now they are paying the price.

great, i voted with my wallet. if not for gameshare i wouldnt have bought this title.
  • ProAssassin2003

I still stand by my comment that EA will Scrap another Battlefield. I seriously think this is the last Battlefield.

I hope I'm wrong though.
  • Noodlesocks
    3148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's PC. That has to be a hardware problem,DICE problem or graphic settings problem.

Doesn't look like that on PS4.

Every other map works fine. Nothing else has changed since the update.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I've been playing panzerstorm and have to say.... it's one of the better maps in the game imo. The changes made now makes it feel more balanced. Flag E now is fought over more and not just D and C. The additional coverage is nice and makes it play much better.

I think the advantage goes to Axis after playing both sides multiple times today.
    The reason...because of the added ambush and hiding places added to F.
    This holds up Allies once its been captured.
    So now that makes E fought over as if it was the middle flag like D used to be.
    You have Axis able to for the most part hold down A,B,C and D.
    What should have happened in my opinion was more buildings and hiding places added on to B to counter what they did to F.
    That would have kept D the middle flag to be most fought over. You get where I’m coming from?