Number of ps4 players rising in January

Ninja_da_Noite
61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Keep up with the trend, boys! This game is alive and kicking....https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Make sure and use your server browser so you can find servers running all the maps and also different game modes. 98% of the active servers are Dice Office vanilla maps. The majority of you out there own the DLC maps. Don't you want to play them? If so, stop using Quick Match.
  • Wheat-King
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People are coming back to BF1. Just yesterday even The Broken Machine went back to have some fun again, for me the fun-factor just isn't there in BFV. And yes, quick match is garbage , always use the browser search.
  • Forkbeard84
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wheat-King wrote: »
    People are coming back to BF1. Just yesterday even The Broken Machine went back to have some fun again, for me the fun-factor just isn't there in BFV. And yes, quick match is garbage , always use the browser search.

Does broken machine have a name on PS4 something like HDBrokenmachine? If so I saw him in a game a couple of days ago.
  • ronybaloney
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As much as I wish and pray that this game becomes more populated and loved as much as I love it, the population on BF1 tracker has been trending downward as well as the amount of servers I've seen lately. I know.... Debbie Downer...waaah wah.
    :'(