I’ve been wondering if there are any parallels between the issues people are having on Xbox. My game plays great, and when I read these forums, it feels like most people are playing a different game than me; however, I know others are having legitimate problems with the game. So what gives?
If you’re interested in finding some patterns, copy and reply to these questions, and we’ll see if we get some good data.
1) Xbox Model: OG, S, X?
2) Startup Mode: Energy Saving, Instant On
3) Hard Drive: Internal, External, External SSD?
4) Average Ping?
5) Average Download/Upload?
6) Distance from Nearest Server? (you might have to dig a little to find yours)
7) Issues That Ruin My Gameplay Experience? (I realize this is subjective...I’m thinking of game-breaking stuff that makes you want to play something else instead)
I know...some of these questions are probably irrelevant; like I said, I’m looking for parallels.
Here are mine:
2) Energy Saving
3) External SSD
5) 115 DL/10 UL
6) 400 miles/650 km
7) Very few
- game crashed in the middle of a firefight (killed 2 enemies back to back then a tank shell blew up the building I was in...too much to process I guess)
- lots of 1-shot deaths, especially from pistols, due to TTD, I think
- Can’t see end of round summary (10-20% of time)